PDA

View Full Version : New vamps 2k

eleveninches
12-02-2008, 10:56
Lord lv3 (red fury, infinite hatred, walking death, talisman of lycnii, wristbands of black gold, flayed hauberk, +1 HW, book of arkhan)

lv1 Vamp (fly, raise wolves, terrorblade, heavy armour, enchanted shield)
lv1 Vamp (+2 power dice, helm of commandment, powerstone, heavy armour, barded steed, lance)

Corpse Cart (balefire)
6 Wolves
6 Wolves
6 Wolves
6 Wolves
6 Wolves
40 Zombies
40 Zombies

5 Blood Knights (standard, 4+ ward vs missiles)

optional: replace lord's magic items to: Blooddrinker, enchanted shield, talisman of lycan, heavy armour, wristbands of black gold

Jagosaja
12-02-2008, 11:36
You don't have the third required core choice, can't give extra hand weapon, GW, heavy armor, lance by default - only through powers, and for characters you have overlapped magic/bloodline limit.

eleveninches
12-02-2008, 14:37
i looked in the book and im sure i saw the option for extra weapons/armour for normal, otherwise they wouldnt be able to cast whilst wearing ANY armoour

Captain Ahab
12-02-2008, 21:46
Ya I think you need to look a bit more at the new book mate, this isn't all legal.

Nedar
13-02-2008, 05:45
Just plain illegal.

ONLY Skeletons, Zombies and Ghouls count as core choices, you need three at 2000+.

You can NOT buy vampires mundane gear (Dread Knight and Avatar of Death are the only way). Only a mount, and magic level upgrade for Lords.

All of your vamps are over their magic item allotment.

Take a longer look at the book my friend.

eleveninches
13-02-2008, 12:38
I dont have the book WITH me, i just look in it whenever i go into my nearest GW store

eleveninches
15-02-2008, 13:34
Lord lv3 (red fury, infinite hatred, hunter in the dark, blooddrinker, wristbands of black gold, book of arkhan, barded nightmare)

lv1 Vamp (+2 power dice, talisman of lycan, terrorblade)
lv1 Vamp (Summon Ghouls, avatar of death, helm of commandment, powerstone)
lv1 Vamp (forbidden lore, Summon Ghouls, powerstone, book of arkhan)

Corpse Cart (balefire)
6 Wolves
6 Wolves
6 Wolves
6 Wolves
6 Wolves
10 Ghouls
10 Ghouls
15 Skeletons (standard, musician, Banner of the dead Legion)

5 Blood Knights (standard, Flag of Blood Keep)

------
could drop:
Corpse Cart (balefire)
6 Wolves
6 Wolves

for:
Black Coach

heinrichvoncarstein
15-02-2008, 16:50
as said before. u can't take a barded horse withouth taking the dead knight bloodline power first.
Your magic items are still over the limit allowed on your count and third vamp.
You can't take the same magic item twice in an army (book of arkhan).
I would drop 2 units of wolves, they're not that good anymore because of them not having str 4 on the charge (the only real role they have now are as war machine hunters and 3 units is more than enough now since you can heal them).
Instead i would get a Varghulf so that the other wolves can almost always march if they are within 6" and to add more combat ability.