PDA

View Full Version : Tzeentch's Deamon Lord Gift question

Mordante
12-02-2008, 20:32
So does the Lord of Change (or anyone with the same ability) get the 1d6 reroll every game turn, or every player turn? The book just says "once per turn." Is there an FAQ somewhere that defines what "turn" means in that context?

Mordante
14-02-2008, 01:51
So, nobody knows, eh? Thought so!

theunwantedbeing
14-02-2008, 01:54
Games last 6 turns.
Each turn comprises of 2 player turns.
Look at the turn phase pages.

Mordante
14-02-2008, 06:35
That does not answer the question. I know the book says the term "player turn" is shortened to "turn" in the rest of the book and other supplements. Which means per RAW, you get the reroll every player turn. That brings up lots of arguments though, especially when you are using it on them and they consider a turn to be one entire game turn. Hence the reason I was looking for an FAQ source if there was one.

Braad
14-02-2008, 08:07
Though one... I always considered a 'turn' to be one of 6. But if the book says that player turn is referred to as turn, I guess you should stick to that. If you can show it to your opponents like that, I think it quite difficult to argue.

DeathlessDraich
14-02-2008, 10:24
I doubt whether your opponent will accept that Tzeentch 's Will can be used in both players turns.

Where a turn refers to both player turns, it will be *specifically stated* in the rules.
Since this has been done in the HOC book, then it is definitely needed in Tzeentch's will to interpret it the way you have done.
-Look at Luxurious Torment.

T10
14-02-2008, 10:44
Though one... I always considered a 'turn' to be one of 6. But if the book says that player turn is referred to as turn, I guess you should stick to that. If you can show it to your opponents like that, I think it quite difficult to argue.

Agreed. The standard game lasts 6 turns. Each player has a turn in each turn of the game.

-T10

crazywhiteboydance
14-02-2008, 11:26
I've always known it to be played as each player turn :S

Atrahasis
14-02-2008, 12:02
If "turn" appears with no other qualifiers then it means "player turn". It's in the rulebook in black and white.