PDA

View Full Version : 2k Lizardmen for Tourney

danko
14-02-2008, 04:49
Hi. This is the list I'm taking to a tourney next month. Any criticism is welcome.

Oldblood
- BSo Sotek
- BSo Quetzl
- BSo Tlazcotl
- Charm of the Jaguar Warrior
- Aura of Quetzl
- Enchanted Shield
- LA
- GW

Scar-veteran
- BSB
- BSo Itzl
- BSo Tepok
- Glyph Necklace
- Sword of Might
- LA
- Cold One

Skink Priest
- Level 2
- Diadem of Power

Skink Priest
- Level 2
- 2 Dispel Scrolls
- Scout

15 Saurus
- Full Command

15 Skinks
- Jav/Sh

10 Skinks
- BP
- Scouts

5 Saurus Cav
- Full Command
- Huanchi's Blessed Totem

4 Kroxigors
- Ancient

4 Terradons
- Brave

3 Salamanders

So there it is. Fire away.

The_Dragon_Rising
14-02-2008, 06:40
Generally a good list- however i would suggest losing the krox ancient and skink brave, get more skinks or something.

Oenghus
14-02-2008, 11:32
I agree with TDR -- from what I understand, you can challenge Ancients, and they sort of end up wasted most of the time.

Are you at all concerned about your lack of static combat res? I'm not saying that you need to be, I'm just asking.

Caboose123
14-02-2008, 16:20
Im not a fan of this list...

I never like bringing 2 skink priests to a game unless their both scroll caddies/ defensive mages, atm i dont think they will get through a normal 2ks magic defense enough to make them worthwhile. I would drop 1, and make 1 guy Lv1 with 2 scrolls, or take 2 Lv1 priests each wth a scroll, or 3 skink priests Lv2. IMHO this woud be best.

I would make the scar vet the JSOD, as targets for the JSOD should be easy to kill, the oldblood could be more handy killing other things... and winning combats for the cavalry.

Only 1 block unit, and a small one at that, is a big disadvantage. Small hard hitting units (aka your army) will have trouble winning combats without ranks, and the terradons wont negate ranks... I would put at least another unit of 15 saurus in.

Anywway, just my 2c