PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of war inquisition daemonhunters

The Guy
14-02-2008, 11:53
just saw the ad for this mod on youtube and I was wonderign if anyone has downloaded it. Is it a safe download? Worth it?

RavenMorpheus
14-02-2008, 16:16
Yes it's a safe download and well worth it. Go over to here (http://forums.relicnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96) to find the download links in the completed mods section under the IDH mod thread.

The Guy
14-02-2008, 19:42
Cool thanks I'll give it a go :p

redbaron998
14-02-2008, 20:04
I have it, once of the better mods out there, and the only one so far that I have found where I actually liked the voices. Definetly worth getting.

(Warning though: It can be hard to play as, the ISTs arent very strong. Once get GKs you are fine but its hard to get started on larger games. Try to use some good allies like IG or some other army that can hold them off of you while you build up)

The Guy
14-02-2008, 20:16
49% done.
This is actually quite exciting :confused:

Norminator
15-02-2008, 00:23
I have it, once of the better mods out there, and the only one so far that I have found where I actually liked the voices. Definetly worth getting.

(Warning though: It can be hard to play as, the ISTs arent very strong. Once get GKs you are fine but its hard to get started on larger games. Try to use some good allies like IG or some other army that can hold them off of you while you build up)

I actually find Stormtroopers are quite good, as long as you don't try and hold the line meatgrinder style with them. You've got to know when to pull back and consolidate.

My line up with Daemonhunters is;
1x Grey Knight Termies
Bodyguards with special weapons
Rest stormtroopers with 50/50 plasma/melta

Land Raider Crusader
Rest heavy bolter chimeras

Plus of course the characters.