PDA

View Full Version : clan eshin 2000pts.

blue penguin
15-02-2008, 02:28
master assassin.-fellblade
assassin.-weeping blades
eshin sorcerer.-level 2
eshin sorcerer.-level 2
121 night runners.-extra hand weapons(groups of six)
5 gutter runners.-poisoned hand weapons
5 gutter runners.-poisoned hand weapons
5 tunneling team.-poisoned hand weapons
5 tunneling team.-poisoned hand weapons
eshin triad

i feel like 148 is to small a count of models, what do you guys think that i should do? should i change the sorcerers for more runners? can they beat a list with many black orcs and grimgor? do you think the master can kill grimgor or should i kill the rest of the army and then attack grimgor's from all sides?
please help:cries:

IronBrother
15-02-2008, 06:05
using the rules for their nighttime assault, this army has plenty of models to keep it alive. i think units of 12 might be better, easier to maneuvre and deploy on the battlefield. i think it would do fine on the battlefield, let me know how this goes as i have thought about running something very similar (minus tunnelers)

blue penguin
15-02-2008, 23:54
i have a question about the fellblade. does the roll a d6 effect happens every turn, or only when i use it?

IronBrother
16-02-2008, 00:06
yes every turn, if he is not engaged in combat.

Sarael
16-02-2008, 10:08
Isn't the Felblade the thing that killed Nagash?

BigRob
16-02-2008, 10:14
yes it is, the super powerful fellblade was the weapon used to assassinate Nagash and was so powerful that it killed its wielder, hence having to test every turn. Personally, teh risk of a wound is a small price to pay for S10 D6W as this classic combo rips the enemy apart. Just beware of someone sneaky (like Crom) or someone with a good ward save.

OP, Like the army, loads of small units. Problems...
Panic might see the ratties go bye bye.
You'll have to be wary of big units with good CR or that are just really tough.
Someone stopping your magic.
Can you really face painting 121 night runners?

Good Luck

blue penguin
17-02-2008, 21:51
i think i can handdle painting them all.....they are probably going to look horrible, but i'll try.

IronBrother
17-02-2008, 23:14
yes the fell blade is what killed nagash, in the hands of tomb king that succumbed to the warpstone