PDA

View Full Version : New VC

benccowan
18-02-2008, 15:59
could someone give me information on :
special abilities of all models
bloodline power choices what they do and cost
magical weapon choices what they do and cost
and your personal opinions on the new profiles/rules etc in the new book.
much appreciated
Benccowan

Jack of Blades
18-02-2008, 16:11
Go to the Rumor section.
Go to the Rumor section/read the forum rules (though if you're lucky, someone will PM you, I would but there's such a short time to wait for the book so I just can't be bothered).
Go to the Rumor section/read the forum rules.
I like it a lot! it's definetily an improved version of the VC book. There are some flaws, but they are mostly there to prevent no-brainers and such, so they aren't really flaws.

You're welcome.

benccowan
18-02-2008, 16:20
i know this may sound like a dumbass question but how do you read the forum rules

Jack of Blades
18-02-2008, 16:23
http://warseer.com/forums/faq.php?faq=the_forums#faq_rules

benccowan
18-02-2008, 16:25
many thanks Jack of Blades

benccowan
18-02-2008, 16:35
hi um ive just read the forum rules and i cannot see why you would want me to unless ofcourse you want me to move my thread to the Rumor forum

theunwantedbeing
18-02-2008, 16:59
I wasnt aware we were allowed to basically write out half an armybook on here.....
I mean, whats the point in GW bothering making books to sell to the players if they can just go online and get the rules they want for free instead?

Assuming somebody does give this guy all the info he wants, please post the rest of the book including all the stories and artwork as well please.

We cant give rules and points values(at least I was lead to belive we cant from the rules of the forum), the book is out very soon anyway so just be patient and buy the book.

benccowan
18-02-2008, 17:05
ofcourse im gonna buy the bloody book i was just looking for some extra information so i can get stait into the army and already have some ideas of wat im going to do. so keep your sarcasm to yourself you jumped up pompous little git

Mad Doc Grotsnik
18-02-2008, 17:08
Well, go buy the book. Like 99.9% of Gamers do.

Is not that long to wait.

benccowan
18-02-2008, 17:34
yes but as i said i would like a head start ive got till the 8th to wait for my local gw to get the book and no money till then so no ordering it and if your not going to iether do what i made this thread for or give constructive criticism that i dont already know please bugger off

theunwantedbeing
18-02-2008, 18:07
You'de get a better response if you used capitol letters to start off your posts as well as some punctuation. It doesnt need to be particularly good (like how I post for example) but it does make you come across as a mature and adult member rather than a whiney little child.

Secondly, you may want to edit out all the profanities in your posts.

As for rules, search "New VC Images" under threads, it's a huge thread about 50 pages long, around page 14-17 and 20-25 I think, it has all the information you are asking for, plus if you read the entire thread you'll get a lot of additional information as well.
Assuming this thread hasnt been deleted of course!(who knows?)

My own opinions of the new book is that there are plenty of ways to go completely over the top with your character's. Dont fall for the "shiny new rules" syndrome and take every possible upgrade as you'll just get swamped or end out with an army so tiny that it's no good in battle.
The actual unit choices seem very useful.

And I like you too ^_^

benccowan
18-02-2008, 18:20
firstly i am i child (sorta) and im such a lousy typer its lucky im not swaering and using slang in every sentance (not a good thing but what can you do)

thanks for the info

and if you like me so much maybe we can go out ;) we'll split the tab pick me up at seven lol

luckyguy
18-02-2008, 19:51
Check out the rumor roundup for the condensed version. As has been mentioned point values cannot be posted.

Zikan
18-02-2008, 20:00
I was referred to this site, almost all of the rumors are confirmed, and put together in an organized manner. http://www.vampirecounts.net/showthread.php?tid=736

benccowan
19-02-2008, 11:29
thank you very much zikan that site is helping me already