PDA

View Full Version : 500 Points new Vamps

UltimateNagash
20-02-2008, 14:54
My goodness, it's hard to do that... What do you think?

Vampire 175
The Flayed Hauberk, Dark Acolyte, Lord of the Dead

15 Skeleton Warriors 165
Champion, Musician, Standard Bearer, Icon of Vengeance

15 Ghouls 120

5 Dire Wolves 40
500 points
36 models

The Skeletons are really designed to last, while the Ghouls are going to be my main damage unit... I'm only going to try and cast IoN, and with my four dice, I should get 2 off a turn :)
What do you think?

Conotor
21-02-2008, 03:42
Nice. You have 3 units, which is what u really need in 500 points.

What unit will the vamp join?

UltimateNagash
21-02-2008, 08:07
Ghouls or Skeletons, depending on the opponent...

Nedar
21-02-2008, 08:20
You get points for finding a use for Icon of Vengence heh.

I like it. In fact, that is the exact general I use in my 500pt list except I run with a Sword of Might too...probably excessive though :p

Solid list for small game battles. I ran 2 units of spear skelys, but i'm running 10 less models than you that way so I like yours a lot better.

UltimateNagash
21-02-2008, 08:25
You get points for finding a use for Icon of Vengence heh.
It's really good if you've got two vital units of expensive troops, like two blocks of Grave Guard or something.
Either that or you don't have many units, like me :D

I like it. In fact, that is the exact general I use in my 500pt list except I run with a Sword of Might too...probably excessive though :p
Just a little - I mean, he's still pretty good, what with 3 S5 attacks and a 2+ save...

Solid list for small game battles. I ran 2 units of spear skelys, but i'm running 10 less models than you that way so I like yours a lot better.
I figure at this points level I don't want to rely on magic, so I wanted the Ghouls as some actual damage dealers. Shame I can't make the list as of yet (my old Skeletons are back at home, so I'm waiting for the release to get another box of Ghouls and Skeletons). But I'll have them done (hopefully) by the next day or two ready for a game :evilgrin: