PDA

View Full Version : Violators information

onnotangu
03-10-2005, 01:41
Hi I'm trying to field a Violators chapter of CSM but I'm having trouble finding out what chapter they are from and what colours they wear. google is coming up with little but some vauge information on them.

Randallw
03-10-2005, 02:17
Judging by the picture of one in C:CSM they are dark blue, Ultramarine blue. Thie symbol, from what I can make out, is a sword over a lightning bolt. I take it you mean what Chapter is their Primarch from. I'm afraid I can't say. There is a renegade chapter in Demon World. I think they are Violators, but I can't be certain. If so they are a slaanesh chapter.

Brimstone
03-10-2005, 06:23
Yes, read Daemonworld it's got all the information you'll probably need on the Violators.

Randallw
03-10-2005, 07:44
ah well then you can have some fun converting their Lord from a Dreadnought built with extra sensors so it can experience all feeling, oh and plenty of jump packs for their assault troops, and hey guess what I just got their name. It does fit for Slaanesh followers

Mother_Mercy
03-10-2005, 11:28
It will also give you a great excuse to get yourself one of ForgeWorld's new Keeper of Secrets and deck it out as the Violator's employer/mistress, Lady Charybdia. Also, a lot of daemons and cultist-style support troops would fit nicely into the army.