PDA

View Full Version : Very Quick Question ASAP

Theadium
23-02-2008, 06:00
Hey guys, Im making a Chaos Lord of Slaanesh. So heres my question.

Lets say I want to take a Great Weapon and the Helm of Many Eyes so I can strike first with strength 7. Would I have to take the stupidity test because I am Slaanesh and the rules for stupidity are psychology? Thanks!

Nurgling Chieftain
23-02-2008, 07:05
The helm of many eyes specifically states that you're subject to stupidity even if you're otherwise immune to psychology. Interestingly, Immunity to Psychology won't exempt anyone from stupidity anyway; it only works against panic, fear, and terror.

Theadium
23-02-2008, 07:10
damn. Whats your opinion of it? Is it worth it?

Festus
23-02-2008, 07:19
Opinion?

This Combo is worth it on a character of Chaos Undivided, because he can reroll the stupidity test, making it unlikely for him to fail. But better not try it on your General ;)

Festus

Theadium
23-02-2008, 07:24
Thanks so much

sulla
23-02-2008, 10:46
damn. Whats your opinion of it? Is it worth it?

It's still worthwhile. Stupidity on an infantry model is not the huge negative it is for cavalry since you don't need to worry about being charged as much as the cav do. I say go for it. Although, you may possibly want a BSB nearby to help out your unit just in case they do get charged by a hard unit or your lord fluffs his attacks.

T10
23-02-2008, 11:41
Even if you go stupid, the character (and his unit) snaps out of it if they are engaged in close combat. And then you get to strike first!

-T10