PDA

View Full Version : Dogs of War trial rules

Vogon
04-10-2005, 09:12
Hi all

Where can I find the trial rules for the additional magic items for dogs of war as shown in Army Builder.

Cheers

Vogon

Festus
04-10-2005, 09:42
Hi

Everything DoW is in the Chronicles, IIRC.

Greetings
Festus

Vogon
04-10-2005, 13:02
Is that the same as the download from the GW website? If so they're not in.

I'm after the source for Brace of Sartosean Pistols, Pike of Remas, Bright Helm of Myrmidia, Grand Armour of Miragliano and the rest. They're in AB but I can't fing them in print or on the GW website.

Cheers

Vogon

Festus
04-10-2005, 13:51
Hi

At first reading I thought that those were the Magic Items of the DoW special characters but they seem to be homebrewn MIs, as there are character's items like the Shield of Myrmidia and such, after which they are obviously named.

I am fairly positive that those are from some other source than GW.

Greetings
Festus

Griefbringer
04-10-2005, 14:02
I'm after the source for Brace of Sartosean Pistols, Pike of Remas, Bright Helm of Myrmidia, Grand Armour of Miragliano and the rest. They're in AB but I can't fing them in print or on the GW website.

Sounds like home-brewed unofficial stuff - I am wondering how they have made it through to an army builder file.

I guess the best place to look for them would be The Merchant Prince website (devoted to DoW issues).

Atrahasis
04-10-2005, 14:07
Sounds like home-brewed unofficial stuff - I am wondering how they have made it through to an army builder file.

I believe they are translated from items found on the Spanish site during a particular campaign.

I'm not sure though, and Anarchistica has been rather lax about the addition of non-canon material of late.

NakedFisherman
04-10-2005, 14:14
I believe they are translated from items found on the Spanish site during a particular campaign.

I'm not sure though, and Anarchistica has been rather lax about the addition of non-canon material of late.

They're from an Italian campaign I think, actually.

Vogon
04-10-2005, 15:55
Ok cheers

Are they still available? any chance of a link if they are?

branchwrath
10-10-2005, 12:12
Since these rules are probably unofficial, is there any chance they could be posted here? Or a link to them be posted here?

I'd love to see what style of MI DoW may have had (even unoffcially)

Drizzt
11-10-2005, 09:28
actually they are from the italian site.try there

Drizzt
11-10-2005, 09:34
Hi, i know this has no connection with this thread, but i need to ask a q, and is kinda urgent(i can't start a new thread with my account) so here it goes:

I have a friend that plays a 2500 Dow army with an allied contingent of kislevits.He has 5 chars:asarnil, dow general, dow paymaster, lvl 2 dow wizard and the kislev boyar he must take for leading the kislev contingent.
Is it legal?i say no, because in the kislev rules it doesn't say that u can have more char's then the rules say u can.But he says that if it doesn't say he can't , he is allowed to.

plz make a new post with or answer it here...ty.