4 Kroxigor: 232
3 Terradons: 105
3 Terradons: 105

1 Stegadon:235
3 Salamanders: 195

Totaal: 1996

Ashnyr
26-02-2008, 18:16
Well, it certainly looks like you've got a quick army on your hands, I like it. :D

Do you know what armies your opponents will be bringing?

I think it will be a matter of tactics with this list (ie. make sure you can whittle down enemy units from afar in order to avoid getting bogged down in prolonged combat). I have run a similar list and have had great success with it (Vamps were a little troublesome though).

What is your plan for the BSB? I'm just wondering if those points might be better used elsewhere, as it seems like you've posed enough of a problem for your opponent re: target priority without him; if I see a BSB in an army without any other standards, I get a little suspicious. If he's the lynchpin in your plan, that could be bad.:cries:

Tobias
26-02-2008, 18:26
No, he is just for rerolling break tests, and he makes flanking easyer. For instance, Kroxigor will go on the flank of a unit, he joins the unit, and then uses the banner. It's just a little surprise.

Basic plan is simple, destroy war machines and other units with oldblood and terradons. Then outmanouvre the enemy and win. :P

Ashnyr
26-02-2008, 19:38
I like it :)

Hopefully with all that muscle, there won't be many break tests to make ;)

Get out there and win one (or many) for the Old ones!

Sangria
26-02-2008, 19:51
Is an army like this actually fun to play with?

Just wondering, as I'm a hordy Orc & Goblin player myself.

happy_doctor
26-02-2008, 21:49
Does the tourney have a composition score? If yes, I'd expect below average grades if I were you.

Minimum core, only the best choices for special and optimum/common character build means that the judges will rate your army as a really hard one.

Still, fair game in a tourney...

Tobias
26-02-2008, 21:58
Mhm, I know there is mass rare, special, charachters and low core. But I want fast units and Saurus slow down the army. Do you think as a player it is not fun to play against?

Personally I think this army is much fun to play with, it needs much tactics. :) There are no uber units everything should work together.