PDA

View Full Version : What next?

TheNZer
27-02-2008, 02:48
Okay we've just seen the relese of Harad which is arguably the biggest LOTR relese since MoM I'm wondering.
What do you think GW will release next?

IronBrother
27-02-2008, 06:07
well it has already been pretty well known that Mordor is next, hopefully after that it will be some elves, so that they will release rules for elven chariots and celebrimbor.

Pitalla Crimson
29-02-2008, 18:08
wtf elven chariots? that sounds BS to me but oh well its official now, at least they should make Easterling chariots too tought.

Ex-Blueshirt
29-02-2008, 18:14
Again with the easterling chariots Pitalla!

Jkos
29-02-2008, 18:37
dose any one read ?

it has all the models that will be relast

The esterlings will gett Dragon Guard; a warrior with easterling halberd
& the will also gett a Esterling Sige Bow

as for elfs, The Eregion list will gett elf chariot ang an elf war catapult, and donīt forgett the elf knight

Read Legions of middle-earth, it has all the load down

Ex-Blueshirt
29-02-2008, 18:41
Yes we read, however the spelling and punctuation in your post do make that difficult Jkos. You are mostly correct though, however did anyone see a corsair ballista with the Harad release?

Lardidar
29-02-2008, 18:45
Aye,

Just because it is in legions, you may still not get it.

If they go evil, good, evil, good then I would expect to see some elves after mordor.

Jkos
29-02-2008, 22:03
Yes we read, however the spelling and punctuation in your post do make that difficult Jkos. You are mostly correct though, however did anyone see a corsair ballista with the Harad release?

sorry dude. I am from sweden and dyclexik (or the hell you spell it):p

IronBrother
01-03-2008, 02:13
if the elf chariots have high elves in it, bring them out soon please. that and legions aren't the end all be all, they have the mahud warriors at 5 pts and the mahud raiders at 11 pts. that and there are things there that have never even been talked about. but it would appear that the elves of Eregion are due to come out with all of the pictures of Gildor Inglorian (might a say an accidental that made it out of both the silmarillion and lord of the rings, who was never meant to exist, or at least in the manner he did). I want more elves

Ex-Blueshirt
01-03-2008, 12:24
The Gildor model already exists, came out with the Fellowship supplement.

Killshot
01-03-2008, 12:46
I don't recall seeing anything after Mordor for the list of GW releases. However, I would love to see the Last Alliance supplement. Some new plastic HE and Numenorean soldiers would be most welcome.

Hoggle_Moggle
01-03-2008, 21:15
The next suppliment is mordor....