PDA

View Full Version : 3000pts chaos list

Sergeant Jim
28-02-2008, 08:51
this is a list I made to play against my friend. hes doing the new VC. we both agreed to make an all round list so this is not a list for only killing his skellies:P

the fact is i like all the chaos gods so could never make the decision on what to play. hence the different marks all over my list.

check it out, any comments are welcome.

lord of chaos
black maul
armour of damnation
enchanted shield
barded steed
334pts

aspiring champ
tzeentch
great weapon
helm of many eyes
179pts

sorcerer
level2
power familiar
170pts

sorcerer
level2
dispell scroll
145pts

beast shaman
level2
nurgle
spell familiar
dispell scroll
190pts

15 warriors
full command
shields
tzeentch
275pts

15 warriors
full command
shields
banner of wrath
305pts

5 marauder horsemen
musiscian
71pts

chariot
nurgle
135pts

5 knights of chaos
khorne
full command
chosen
320pts

5 warhounds
30pts

5 warhounds
30pts

12 gors 8 ungors
full command
151pts

12 gors 8 ungors
full command
151pts

3 minotaurs
great weapons
standard/bloodkine
178pts

5 centigors
full command
120pts

giant
205pts

Sergeant Jim
28-02-2008, 08:52
BTW comes around at 2989pts

Lucky24/7
28-02-2008, 09:21
my impression is your a bit light on the gound veen by chaos standard atm. Possibly thinka bout bluking out a littel. Though I do liek it as it takes a very wide range of choices more than I thought you would :D

randomkrazy
28-02-2008, 21:20
i dont think you can give a unit of warriors a battle standard. (only 1 unit of warriors and 1 unit of knights can be given a magic standard) You'd need an aspiring to be the battle standard bearer for 25 extra points. You could give your aspiring with the MOT the battle standard but you'd have to drop the GW and it'd be pointless to give him the Helm of many eyes. Other than that looks very magic heavy, I perfer to use a more combat heavy list but thats just a matter of preference.

Putting your lord with the knights would be a very strong hitting unit, however due to the fact that they are khorne u need to be really careful where you put them, so you don't get baited and flank charged because that's a 600 point unit.

Sergeant Jim
29-02-2008, 07:03
o crap:P forgot about the standard rule for warriors, i'll correct that and i dunno but i don't lik BSB in chaos, cos i could just as eusy put the pts on more killing stuff, and then i dont even need to take break tests. now ill have to figure out where to spend the new pts

Sergeant Jim
29-02-2008, 07:09
I've now ditched the banner and just taken another despell scroll. just for safety:P