PDA

View Full Version : My 1000 point skaven tournament army. need reply asap

nikkcookie
01-03-2008, 09:13
this is my 1000 point skaven army(full painted)
i dont no if its too cheesy with 3 locks but ppl say skaven are cheesy anyway even if its not a cheesy list. please reply asap if its good and what you would change to make it better.
This is it briefly typed up.

Warlock 100
Storm daemon
Warp blades, warp accumulator.:cheese::cheese::cheese:

Warlock 75
Warp blades, warp accumulator

Warlock 75
Warp blades, warp accumulator

Core
23 clanrats 190
Ratling gun
Standard
Musician

22 clanrats 180
Ratling gun
Standard

20 slaves 40

20 slaves 40

Special.

10 gutter runners. 140
Poison hand weps.

8 jezzails. 160

Timk1111
01-03-2008, 09:29
looks fine to me.

My only thought is to swap out a Warlock for a Warp Lightning Cannon. 6 power dice and 1 bound should be plenty at 1k, and you dont even have to 'cast' the cannon.

What is the role of guter runners? If they are flankers, 8 will do fine (get the jezzails upto 10) but they are only screens, night runners are better at this, due to being cheaper.

Good luck! Tim

Ward.
01-03-2008, 09:46
Yeah, this list is a bit over the top and a cannon would only make it worse.

If you do want advice and shrink those gutter runners into a smaller unit of tunnelers.

EDIT: By a bit, I mean a fair bit, the rattling guns have no protection and the engineers will probably kill themselves.

nikkcookie
01-03-2008, 09:55
looks fine to me.

My only thought is to swap out a Warlock for a Warp Lightning Cannon. 6 power dice and 1 bound should be plenty at 1k, and you dont even have to 'cast' the cannon.

What is the role of guter runners? If they are flankers, 8 will do fine (get the jezzails upto 10) but they are only screens, night runners are better at this, due to being cheaper.

Good luck! Tim

.the gutter runners are more of a take out the war machines and such by deploying as scouts they do it well quite alot of the time.