PDA

View Full Version : Redfang's Waaagh! (1000 Points.)

Shamfrit
03-03-2008, 01:45
Big Boss Redfang
Orc Big Boss
Boar
Armour Of Gork
138 Points.

Wargrim Steelfoot
Orc Shaman
Staff Of Baduumm
140 Points.

Nytemastah Lork
Night Goblin Shaman
Staff Of Sorcery
115 Points.

---

Spider Rider Mob (8)
Short Bows
112 Points.

Night Goblin Mob (20X2)
Standard, Musician, Nets, 2X Fanatics, Spears.
314 Points.

Night Goblin Mob (20)
Short Bows.

Goblin Spear Chukka
35 Points.

Orc Boar Chariot
80 Points.

Total 994.

---

Finally got all the models for this list, so looking for feedback as to it's current size (I play 1k games more often now) and where I should be heading. As you can see, there are alot of fanatics for this point level, but I feel having a unit less of goblins is a worthy sacrifice to having 2D6 S5 hits springing out of a unit, on top of Nets and Spears. (I've played two games with this list, won one, lost one) and it's working considerably well, despite my Spider Riders failing Animosity for Turns 1&2 for the last FOUR GAMES :wtf:

I've got a game against 1K Lizards this coming Saturday, and possibly against Dark Elves again on Thursday, so keeping those in mind, what could I do with?

Conotor
03-03-2008, 02:20
The staff of sorsory is only usefull in 3000+ points. Replace it with lvl2 and magic mushrooms. Lizzard magic can't hurt goblins much anyway.

Short bows won't hurt lizzards ether. They just let skinks have a decent chance of winning if they charge your rear.

U only need 5 spiders. Wolves are better, btw.

Also, the chariots is useless against lizards. JSOD crushes them.

Shamfrit
03-03-2008, 03:08
The staff of sorsory is only usefull in 3000+ points. Replace it with lvl2 and magic mushrooms. Lizzard magic can't hurt goblins much anyway.

Short bows won't hurt lizzards ether. They just let skinks have a decent chance of winning if they charge your rear.

U only need 5 spiders. Wolves are better, btw.

Also, the chariots is useless against lizards. JSOD crushes them.

Oh, sorry, forgot to put that they're both level 2. Yeah, you're right about the Staff, I'll tweak something to take Staff of Sneaky Stealing.

I think you're wrong about the magic not hurting me, Lore of the Heavens has alot of S4 magic missiles, and let's not forget, ignoring Comet of Cassandora could cost me the game if I can't dispel it.

Hehe, the short bows is caus' I just spent three hours converting the riders to have short bows (Tomb King Quivers and all!) I find they're useful if I get charged by enemy cavalry, which isn't good here no, but 8 shots on top of everything else, I might have to drop them to make up the points for Sneaky Stealin though, so consider them gone.

And about the JSOD...I am not expecting my opponent to take it at 1k, if he does, I'll have to hope I can get away with the chariot dying and the Big Boss taking him down :rolleyes: Hmmm, that's made me think... I could keep the chariot between the goblins, and then if he brings the JSOD out, (which he won't, he's not stupid) then he'll have 4 fanatics on his general to worry about as he's a definate 2 Skink Priester.)