PDA

View Full Version : Return of a GM!

Slazton
05-10-2005, 19:08
Hello one and all! SLazton is back for good now! So to celebrate my return, Traitor of the Inquisition will be re-opening as in the game and to new players as well.

This shall serve as a recruitment thread for now.

I will also have the orginal game thread placed in this thread. The storyline is complex and its no sheer walk in. If you want to participate then I ask of you to just flow with the storyline.

Original Thread (http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1906)

Right now I have the following slots avaible:

0-3-Vetern Imperial Guard
0-2-Chain Gangers

Thats for the new people. You guys were abaord the ship when we're going to strike the Dark Eldar enemy vessel.

Anyhow, to returning players............just say you are present ;) lol.

GamesMaster Slazton

Darmort
05-10-2005, 19:41
/me dances for joy

Alright! Slazzy's back! :D
Good to have you back, Slaz.

And yes, Jaeger's ready. So am I. The Emperor Wills, :P. Perhaps a quick overveiw of the Character for each player, about what equipment they have?

Commander X
05-10-2005, 20:11
I'm here, although I'm leaving for the night now ;)

Took you quite some time to get back here though, I've almost forgotten about you by now :p

Bmaxwell
05-10-2005, 20:44
Present for duty sir!

Good to have you back slaz.

Scotty
05-10-2005, 20:46
Hey good to see you back.

Been waiting to kick some dark eldar ass for ages :p

Bmaxwell
05-10-2005, 21:09
Hey Slaz where do we start posting again? The orginal Thread is still locked.

Slazton
05-10-2005, 23:26
Hey Slaz where do we start posting again? The orginal Thread is still locked.

I will be re-opening the RPG shortly.

Grand Warlord
05-10-2005, 23:53
im here and ready.... pretty sure xhalax is down for a bit.

Tyranix
06-10-2005, 03:46
Always wanted to join Traitor. :D

I'll enter Mr. Jackson then.

Name: Thomas Jackson
Sex: Male

Equipment: Master-crafted chainsword, laspistol with laser sight, combat knife, carapace armour, bionic left arm (average quality), 4 frag grenades, 2 krak grenades.

Appearance: Bald, white beard, blue/grey eyes that always look halfway closed, he has a scar on his forehead going from up right to down left.

Background: Not much about his past before joining the IG is known. He doesn’t speak about it either. Jackson was borne in Adoris II in the Segmentum Obscurus. He joined the IG at the age of 16. By the age of 21 he had faced rebels and eldar pirates and was promoted to sergeant. At 29 he served under Commissar Yarrick’s command against the orks in Armageddon losing his left arm taking down an ork nob, making his way into captainship. In his 38th birthday he took off in a crusade against a group of traitor controlled systems. He was a colonel. But by the end of the crusade when he was rounding 43 they were securing control in a minor planet when he disregarded the order to execute every civilian found in the capital city as punishment for their rebellion. He was imprisoned under the charge of high treason and the civilians where shot to the last man, woman and child.

After 5 years of being locked away and thanks to the important friends he had made throughout his life he was not punished with death but instead was downgraded back to sergeant. His next battle was on his homeworld where a chaos cult had taken root. He faced the horrors that are kept within the realm of the Warp as daemons poured into the land through the desecrated temples that now praised the dark powers instead of the God Emperor.

The loyal forces couldn’t regain the planet and Jackson saw how exterminatus was brought upon his beloved home through the tears that clouded his eyes.

By inquisitorial order every man that fought on Adoris II had to be cleansed from any chaos taint or in other words executed. But as Jackson waited silently for his fate he was offered the chance to work for the Inquisition instead (some say that a convenient message sent to the Inquisitor in charge from a very important commissar saved his life). With the chance to achieve the slightest degree of revenge for his lost homeworld he accepted the offer.

Thane McHammer
06-10-2005, 08:14
Hey!

Took you long enough :p.

Ready to rumble!

Wiseman
06-10-2005, 15:59
Rogue Trader Callick Sol returning to duty

warlordgrubnatz
06-10-2005, 16:24
ruben is indahouse

Harlequin'sDance
06-10-2005, 22:17
Joachim is still here for the moment.

chaos god
07-10-2005, 02:55
Welcome back mate. Good luck with the RPG.:)

Slazton
07-10-2005, 12:08
Welcome back one and all, now I am just waiting on people to check in and then we will be off. So spread the word got it?

Chaos God, fancy making a come back tour? And yes its good to be back.

Grey-Knight
07-10-2005, 17:12
im in, as always :p

Slazton
10-10-2005, 14:06
Traitor is now open

nikolai7
11-10-2005, 09:19
I'll be able to post.. wont be as often till my dad gets off his **** but ill be here