PDA

View Full Version : LOS and different base size in units

Jack Spratt
04-03-2008, 00:00
Hey

I'm :confused: because...

In 6 edt. (as i remember it) it was clearly stated that if say a Lord of Slaneesh on a Steed of Slaneesh joined a unit of Kights of Slaneesh, then you would be able to target said Lord with shooting.

I can not seem to find this rule in the 7 edt. rulebook? Can enybody help me out here? Please write a page number if you can remember it :)

Jack Spratt

theunwantedbeing
04-03-2008, 00:07
Page 74 of the rulebook.
Specifically shooting at character's in units.

grishnakh99
04-03-2008, 05:23
This has been discussed in many other threads. I really suggest looking at them and continuing the discussion if you want in there.

Juample started one 2 or 3 weeks ago I believe with 50 examples.

Please lock this thread before this gets going again...

Braad
04-03-2008, 07:41
The question is...

No, that's not the question. The OP doesn't mention ranks, he asks if they can be targeted.

But as far as I know, they cannot be targeted anymore. It used to be there in 6th, but they removed that.
Many players now mount their bosses to give them extra attack + AS.

TheDarkDaff
04-03-2008, 08:08
No, that's not the question. The OP doesn't mention ranks, he asks if they can be targeted.

But as far as I know, they cannot be targeted anymore. It used to be there in 6th, but they removed that.
Many players now mount their bosses to give them extra attack + AS.

Braad pretty much has it (and theunwantedbeing gave you the page reference). The only way you can now pick out a Character in a Unit with shooting (besides template sniping) is if the Character (and his mount) has a combined US of 5 or more, is a large target or the unit has less than 5 "rank and file" models (normal troopers + command models = rank and file"). So it is a good idea to hide your characters in numerous units (like Marauders rather than Chaos Knights).

Jack Spratt
04-03-2008, 16:31
Thanks guys

I will look it up :)

Jack Spratt