PDA

View Full Version : Tank creation rules

Colonel Walker
05-10-2005, 23:52
Can anybody tell me what they are, or point me in the right direction? I don't know if this a violation of GW's IP, but I don't know where to find them.

marineowar
06-10-2005, 05:00
You can get them from the GW website (I think) or from the first Chapter Approved compiliation (2002 I think)

I think that I think too much.
Hope that helped

Pendragon
06-10-2005, 08:53
You can get them from the GW website (I think) or from the first Chapter Approved compiliation (2002 I think)

I think that I think too much.
Hope that helped

GW seems to have yanked the rules from the webpage, probably to boost the sales of their compilation book.
I'm sure there's plenty of people who has the PDF's at hand and would share them with you if it was only legal.
So, unless you come across some vile criminal who forces them on you, I suggest you make do with this:

http://home.freeuk.net/theuk/vdr/

/Joel

Hlokk
06-10-2005, 13:10
Anyone care to explain why it charges 160 points for a leman russ with no sponsons? Isnt that a bit steep?

Pendragon
06-10-2005, 14:41
Anyone care to explain why it charges 160 points for a leman russ with no sponsons? Isnt that a bit steep?

It's supposed to be steep. Makes it pretty much impossible to abuse. Don't expect VDR vehicles to be cost effective.

/Joel