PDA

View Full Version : magic item question

StormCrow
06-10-2005, 08:59
is there a magic item that allows a character to become ethereal, and if so how many points is it. thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light on this dilemma.

Atrahasis
06-10-2005, 09:04
is there a magic item that allows a character to become ethereal, and if so how many points is it. thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light on this dilemma.

The VC item "Cloak of Mists and Shadows" makes a character ethereal, but he/she/it cannot attack in combat. 45 points.

skavenguy13
06-10-2005, 22:13
I think there's a spell or magic item for high elves too. Well, I remember my friend has this sometimes, but I don't remember anything more:( Still, you should take a look.

athamas
06-10-2005, 23:22
yep the elf spell is 'walk between worlds'

it allows you to be effected by magic only... very usefull if you have the nulify magic weapon neckless...

Alco Engineer
07-10-2005, 00:39
But I'd be very careful with cloak of Mist and shadows. It gives you the illusion you're immortal but if you get in combat you're stuffed because you'll automatically lose through combat res. and then you die! (again). I used it when I first started playing with VC's on my necromancer general but realistically its more use to give them staff of damnation etc and take care of them than it is to use the cloak. (also don't bother against skaven they have way too many magical(warpstone) weapons)