PDA

View Full Version : Frenzy

Alun
06-03-2008, 14:06
Ok having recently got hold of a dwarf team, I noticed that slayers have frenzy. My own stupidy is preventing me to understand the rule (to an extent :D). How many times does a model with frenzy get to make a block?

th0r
06-03-2008, 14:11
You only get two blocks max, however on your initial block you still need to "push back" in order to qualify for the second block.

Alun
07-03-2008, 15:09
Okay, so if the first block is a knock down (of any sort), there is no second block against another model?
What if it's a blitz action?

Thanks th0r. :)

Darkson
07-03-2008, 17:13
If on the first Block, you push back but do NOT knock the opponent down, you must throw the 2nd Block.
If you don't push your opponent back, or you knock them down, you don't get the 2nd Block.

The Grand Wazoo
17-03-2008, 12:28
If on the first Block, you push back but do NOT knock the opponent down, you must throw the 2nd Block.
If you don't push your opponent back, or you knock them down, you don't get the 2nd Block.

So if a player with Frenzy gets a pushback result against a player with Stand Firm, he won't get the second block? Guess we played it wrong in one of my latest games then.

Darkson
18-03-2008, 17:42
So if a player with Frenzy gets a pushback result against a player with Stand Firm, he won't get the second block? Guess we played it wrong in one of my latest games then.

No, you played it right.
I should have written "push result".