PDA

View Full Version : What happened to 40konline?

Fishley
18-04-2005, 21:08
Is it just me or recently have people been unable to get on 40konline? Ive not been on since thursday, and im losing stuff over trade becuase of it ouch lol.

I heard it might be admin work but that was on thursday night, and for 48 hours. If it will be back soon, Im happy. Sory if this breaks any rules.

Can anybody help me?

Hymirl
18-04-2005, 21:16
They're down while they're fiddling with servers and things, I heard so from the almighty Rasmus himself. It will be done when its done.

Incidently what kind of trade are you loosing?

Fishley
18-04-2005, 21:24
Just trading a lot of stuff 40kwise this month, and sent batches to 3 different traders and was going to PM them my home address and check they were satificied this week. Then to my shock I found I couldnt give them that and panciied lol, its my fault really to be fair, but when you think thats around 100 retail value of items you might not be able to trace recivevers of you worry :)

Perhaps i worry overly much. Cheers for your response, Il just rely on the other traders coming back when I do, or my PM inbox still having their addresses in lol, Il chill a bit now.