PDA

View Full Version : Vc 1500

phoenixcrh
10-03-2008, 10:21
Vampire Counts 1500.

General.
Hero.
Vampire with ghoulkin, dread knight , sword of might and the book of arkhan = 200. (goes with grave guard)

*2 vampires with summon ghouls and dread knight = 280. (goes with crypt ghouls)

Lots of CC/magic, spells will be invocation of nehek and raise dead for zombie tarpits and ghoul madness :D

Core Units.
2*19 crypt ghouls = 304. (7*3)

Free march move, poison/T4/A2 and hopefully lots of raising numbers!

Corpse cart with an unholy loadstone = 100.

Helps with ASF and raising...

Special Units.
*23 grave guard with a standard bearer and the banner of the dead legion = 313. (5*5)

Main hammer unit and hopefully fear autobreak :D

*3 fell bats = 60.

March blockers/war machine hunters...

Rare Units.
*5 cairn wraiths = 250.

Ethereal and flank protector!

= 1497.

PD 8 DD 5 (bound spell)
MODELS 73

Deployment - FellBats GraveGuard CryptGhouls CorpseCart CryptGhouls CairnWraiths

What do you think?

phoenixcrh
10-03-2008, 10:44
Vampire Counts 2000.

General.
Lord.
Vampire lord with extra magic level, master of the black arts, ghoulkin, dread knight, dread lance and the accursed armour = 440. (goes with grave guard)

Good in combat and helps boost magic phase :D

Vampire with summon ghouls, dread knight and the book of arkhan = 185. (goes with crypt ghouls)

*2 vampires with summon ghouls and dread knight = 280. (goes with crypt ghouls)

Lots of CC/magic, spells will be invocation of nehek and raise dead for zombie tarpits and ghoul madness

Core Units.
3*19 crypt ghouls = 456. (7*3)

Free march move, poison/T4/A2 and hopefully lots of raising numbers!

Corpse cart with an unholy loadstone = 100.

Helps with ASF and raising...

Special Units.
*18 grave guard with a standard bearer and the banner of the dead legion = 253. (5*4)

Main hammer unit and hopefully fear autobreak :D

Rare Units.
*5 cairn wraiths = 250.

Ethereal and flank protector!

= 1994.

PD 12 DD 7 (bound spell)
MODELS 86

Deployment - GraveGuard CryptGhouls CorpseCart CryptGhouls CryptGhouls CairnWraiths

What do you think?

The Judge
10-03-2008, 12:17
I like this list so much, I'm gonna steal it. I might not give my vampire's dread knight, but that's just because I dislike having a knight in the middle of an infantry unit just so he can have a good armour save.

I would go for the Balefire as well, just out of personal choice. I think magical defence is a bit.. lacking with this list.

phoenixcrh
11-03-2008, 12:11
The dread knight is just for the lance and the 2+ armour save because other than that the vampires are naked :D

Magic defence hmmm you maybe right but i think 5 and 7 DD respectively will be enough ;)

Thanks for the good review though mate :)

Any one else like my army?

Kingrick
12-03-2008, 17:46
I think in an infantry unit I would rather give the lord the blood drinker instead of the dreadlance.