PDA

View Full Version : Khorne Warhammer Army

GQFulls
11-03-2008, 19:00
with the upcoming minis in May, is anyone here considering a new Khorne Warhammer Demon army?

bluey
11-03-2008, 19:06
Yes I Am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neXus6
11-03-2008, 19:06
Oh yes, very much so.
It will depend on whether or not a single god army is workable game wise...and also if I can figure out a way to make the fleshhounds look a little less craptacular. :p

W0lf
11-03-2008, 20:51
the current flesh hound models are nice!

Ethlorien
11-03-2008, 21:20
Definately. Khorne and Slaanesh (two seperate armies).

DoktorZinieztro
11-03-2008, 21:46
Well, while I'm a Nurgle devotee since my first "Chaos" army, I am seriously thinking about a Cult of Slaanesh and a Slaanesh daemonic-heavy army...

But after seeing just how easy and wicked it is to make more Khornegors out of plastic Chaos Warriors torsos and beatsmen hind quarters and heads, I will definietly try to make a Khornate army full of evil-looking things and more than a few Bloodletters thrown into the mix.

You see, I am not a fan of a purely daemonic armies, as my first images of these hordes were coming from the RoC tomes of yesteryear, and in those you saw a huge mix of troops, beast and daemons, all bent of the subjugation of the world and well... those images kind of stick to you for life.

I wonder if that ranks me up as a "heretic" in the eyes of the Sigmarites.:evilgrin:

But, yep. I'm buying a lot of plastic goodn... erm, badness.

gab-skull trasher
12-03-2008, 00:20
Yes, i've been call by the blood god apparently not many blood has been
spilled in his name nor enough skulls have been taken for his throne.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD""SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF KHORNE"

Braad
12-03-2008, 07:44
Indeed, I am!
Well, I was already planning a Khorne Daemon/Beast army, but that idea is now canceled. So I'm thinking about doing a Khorne/Tzeentch Daemon army. I decided on two gods, because one doesn't give me the minimum amount of different models I need (the reason I wanted to have beasts in the first place). I hope this will be legal though, but I don't see why not.

Tiamat
12-03-2008, 17:47
Just to play Devils Advocate, I gonna put my no in here.

The problem with Khorne armies, and sadly I do see a lot of them, is that the kids look at the numbers and think, WOW! X+Y number of attacks, that's unstoppable! Only for me to lead the the scant few units they have, because everything has the mark of Khorne and costs too much, round by the nose with Skinks or Slaves and straight into traps. Regardless of how obvious said trap is, they have to fall into it, thank you frenzy.

I don't like not having control of my own units, Plague Monks aside. It means I can be made to do stupid things.

If the new khornate units are somehow exempt from the "Have to rend things by charging them!" part of the Frenzy rules, then I might reconsider. I'd have to make a better Bloodletter though, don't like those wierd heads.

AzureDruchii
12-03-2008, 18:00
IF you are smart enough to bait his units, he is smart enough to avoid it. Whether this is through bring furies and blocking los or doing the same thing with much cheaper hounds of khorne, it is just as easy as baiting them

-Rex