PDA

View Full Version : VC Magic Items On Lord

Danny76
12-03-2008, 19:30
Hey all,

My Vampire Lord is kitted out as follows so far -

Vampire Lord
Hand Weapon, +1 Magic Level,
Vampire Powers: MoBA (+2PD), Dark Acolyte (+1 Magic Level), Avatar Of Death (HA, Shield). 100 Points
Magic Items: ...

I don't know what items i should give to him and whether to mount him (for the save).
He will be primarily casting and not so much in combats, probably in a block of something for protection.

I did consider the Bloody Hauberk and take away AoD. Then i get the 4+ save and a ward. But then i don't know what to spend the last 20 bloodline points on.
I'm pretty set on MoBlack Arts and Drk Acolyte.
And i was gonna give the Hauberk to my hero level vamp..

Any ideas anyone?

Oberon
12-03-2008, 19:33
Bloody hauberk 45, AoD->lord of dead 15, helm of command 30, and periapt/power stone/scroll 15/20/25? Unbarded nightmare as a mount for 3/5+ saves. It'll cost a lot, but is nice too :P If you go power stone route and don't like the helm, you could fit in there the book of arkhan...

Danny76
12-03-2008, 19:58
how did i miss helm of commandment..
thats useful for this guy as he hopefully won't be in combat..

and lord of the dead will be useful..
so i shall take that, the helm and hauberk.

then have a think about the spare points..

snyggejygge
12-03-2008, 21:33
You know you donīt have to spend all the points on him, I myself only spend a total of 120 pts of magic items/bloodpowers on my Vampire & I still think heīs too expensive...

Spirit
13-03-2008, 01:02
The flayed hauberk is good, means you dont need the avatar, which means you get more fun stuff. If he isnt in combat, fun stuff is good!