PDA

View Full Version : New 1500 point Skaven list

Firebreather
13-03-2008, 18:33
Hey there everyone. This Skaven list is a wee bit different than the last one I posted here, so I'll run it by you and see what you all think of it.

Plague Priest-
Plague Censer
Liber Bubonicus
Warpstone Token

Warlock Engineer-
Warp Blades
UWEC
SWPA
Storm Daemon

Assassin-
Smoke Bombs
Warpstone Stars

29 Clanrats-
full cmd.

30 Clanrats-
full cmd.

20 Clanrat Slaves

1 Giant Rat Pack

10 Night Runners-
Additional Hand Weapons
Throwing Stars

10 Night Runners-
Additional Hand Weapons
Slings

5 Poisoned Wind Globadiers

20 Plague Monks-
Additional Hand Weapons
full cmd.
Banner of Burning Hatred

2 Rat Ogre Packs

6 Plague Censer Bearers

TOTAL-1498pts.

SevenSins
13-03-2008, 19:56
I'd reduce the nightrunners a bit to get another slave unit, they are sooooo useful :)
Split the globadiers into two teams
Lock and load!

Firebreather
13-03-2008, 20:02
Great, thanks for the advice, Seven Sins. I'm looking to save a little time and money at this point, so might hold off on adding another unit of Slaves just now. As it stands, the model count in the army is at about 150, so I have my work cut out for me already:)

More Slaves is always good, from what I can tell, so without a doubt more will be added later on. Sooner than later, actually I'm sure.

Split the Globadiers into 2 units? Okay, sounds decent enough, will do.

Thanks again, SevenSins

Firebreather
13-03-2008, 22:45
Okay, well it seems thus far the list is overall sound. At least, I take the lack of lots of replies as such anyway;)

Of course it's not maximised or anything like that, as I'm not going for such a thing at this point. Just a solid horde of Ratmen with a few tricks up its' sleeve, err fur. So I think I'm there and can start getting this force together, which for the numbers involved, isn't going to be that bad actually.

Firebreather
14-03-2008, 16:23
Okay, an overwhelming lack of response could end up meaning a few things...or nothing at all, for that matter. But I'll take it as the army looks okay to the point where nobody has much to say about it. Good enough!

Consider this army as being ordered. Thanks for the input, SevenSins!

Firebreather
14-03-2008, 16:24
Actually, the one thing I might end up doing is dropping the Warpstone Token from the Plague Priest, and adding in another Globadier, to make 2 units of 3.