PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Empire Bits re-released

Jan Polder
13-03-2008, 19:57
Fellow gamers,

Last year Mighty Empires was re-released. At the time of the release I stumbled upon a revision of the old rules and bought myself the old set. However interested in using the additions which were later published in the WD (like bridges, siege weapons and events) I looked on Ebay for the old bits.

Shamefully these were only available at rediculous prices and I couldn't buy them. But today I was looking at the new bits catalogue and found them re-released as a set on page 16! Brilliant and I am definatly going to buy a set.

Hopefully I have helped somebody who likes Mighty Empires but hadn't found the bits yet.

Cheers,

Max

talismanisland
14-03-2008, 01:24
Max

Not wishing to highjack the thread but I have some sets of these if you want to save a bit of money - I shall PM you the list of what I have.

jullevi
14-03-2008, 10:43
The Mighty Empires bits have been available (at least from UK store) since General's Compendium was released couple of years ago.

Jan Polder
14-03-2008, 11:10
The Mighty Empires bits have been available (at least from UK store) since General's Compendium was released couple of years ago.

Strange, because when I called mail order last year they said they didn't have them.

Cheers,

Max