PDA

View Full Version : Most hated SSBB opponents

Cirrus the Blue
14-03-2008, 07:54
Who else here hates Ike players? Personally, I can't stand them 'cause all they do is use his uber pwnage smash move over and over... and over... *sigh* AND over... *rolls eyes* It's as though he doesn't have a second move they way they're abusing his character move!! And somehow through this, they dominate every match utterly. It's so freaking cheezy!!! I tell ya, I don't have a lot of respect for Ike players if they choose him for the 'auto win'. He's unbalanced, plain and simple. He's the new character, and I'm guessing they didn't have a lot of time to playtest him properly is all I can say.

- Cirrus

Jaq Draco
14-03-2008, 11:29
people used to abuse jigglypuff when they worked out how powerful his sleep move can be. People will work out a way around him

Dirty Fingers
14-03-2008, 15:14
agreed. goddamned jigglypuff.

Cirrus the Blue
15-03-2008, 11:36
Jigglypuff is a bit easier to dodge this time around. Pikachu is as annoying as ever, though... :mad:

- Cirrus

Dirty Fingers
15-03-2008, 22:02
Ugh, had some bad experiences facing Pit today :(

Cirrus the Blue
17-03-2008, 01:33
Ugh, had some bad experiences facing Pit today :(

I hear ya there, my friend.. He's not so bad if you block, though. He'll generally leave you alone once his attack doesn't work through your little bubble. ;) Characters with deflection attacks (Peach, Mario, etc) work well vs him, too 'cause of his arrow. Once you know how to deal with dodging him and his attacks effectively, he's not so bad.

Ike still pisses me off, though. "HWUAAAAAH!!" *BOOM!* "HUWAAAAAH!!" *BOOM* "HUWAAAAAH!!" *BOOM* repeat indefinately until match is over... I actually had a friend last night claim he wasn't a cheezy or smashy character! hahahaha :wtf: Absolutely nailed his ass to the wall tag-teaming him with a buddy when he used him after that comment and cheezing out with Ike beforehand. :p

- Cirrus