PDA

View Full Version : Likely Daemon battalion contents?

NakedBarbarian
15-03-2008, 03:46
Just seems to me that the only plastics coming out are nettes and letters, doesn't make for an intersting battalion...

30 Nettes
30 Letters?

Would GW ever include metal figs in a battalion? see i woulda thought the logical contents would be

20 nettes
20 letters
10 fleshhounds....

MalusCalibur
15-03-2008, 04:14
It's a good point. I honestly can't see a battalion with just Bloodletters and Daemonettes in, so there HAS to be something else in plastic that is coming later.

Either that, or Daemons won't get a battalion, in an attempt to force us to get either the Spearhead (expensive), or buy individually (awkward).

I'm still holding out hope for a plastic Daemon Prince box. Seeming less likely though :(

MalusCalibur

sulla
15-03-2008, 06:13
Either that, or Daemons won't get a battalion, in an attempt to force us to get either the Spearhead (expensive), or buy individually (awkward).

Or they just won't get one till sufficient plastics are available...i.e. your answer without the sinister overtones.:D;):p

MalusCalibur
15-03-2008, 17:50
But what's GW these days without its sinister overtones? :D

MalusCalibur

Yade
15-03-2008, 20:11
The fantasy daemon box is pretty easy to determine.

nurgle swarms
screamers
horrors
bloodletters
spawn and a herald

Its the 40k one that is going to be interesting because they are going to have to manufacture completely new rules for them. it is a NEW army in almost every sense.

sulla
15-03-2008, 20:28
The fantasy daemon box is pretty easy to determine.

Battalions are the all plastic boxes, you're thinking of an armybox (and there probably won't even be one of those, just the fantasy and 40K spearheads.