PDA

View Full Version : faivorate ever legion mk 2

donuter
15-03-2008, 21:51
all the other legions

Imperialis_Dominatus
15-03-2008, 22:01
As I said in my other post, Word Bearers are my favorite Traitor Legion. They're awesome fun to write about as well.

Kelderaith
15-03-2008, 22:36
In this list, I voted for Raven Guard, but this list was a lot more tough for me to make a choice since I like most of them again (except white scar and like 1-2 others).

Burnthem
15-03-2008, 22:51
Salamander, as per the reasons given in the other thread

RampagingRavener
15-03-2008, 23:32
Salamanders.

They're green, and Green things are always dead 'ard.

They use lots Meltas and Flamers primarily, and they're more manly than Plasma Guns. Anyone can **** around at 24" taking Plasma-potshots. Real men park themselves 6" away and hit the 'Easy Bake' button.

They actually care about the rest of the Imperium and work towards trying to protect it's civilians. Instead of shrugging, writing them off as collateral damage, and waiting for the Administratum to ferry in replacements.

And they're green.

Lars Porsenna
15-03-2008, 23:34
So far it looks like the Sallies are the most liked Chapter/legion GW doesn't support. Take THAT Ultras...!

Damon.

AdmiralDick
15-03-2008, 23:42
i'm not allowed to vote in this one, because i've already picked the Ultramarines. whilst they aren't the most interesting individuals out there, as a Legion they are the archetype. Ultramarines=everything that makes something a Space Marine.

robbie
15-03-2008, 23:44
From this list I like thousand Sons, really like the whole tragic Ahriman doomed them by trying to save them angle

Imperialis_Dominatus
16-03-2008, 00:34
In this list, I voted for Raven Guard, but this list was a lot more tough for me to make a choice since I like most of them again (except white scar and like 1-2 others).

What's wrong with White Scars? After all, the rocketing sales of the Rough Riders from IG show that everyone loves Mongols in Space. ;)

Salamanders.

They're green, and Green things are always dead 'ard.

They use lots Meltas and Flamers primarily, and they're more manly than Plasma Guns. Anyone can **** around at 24" taking Plasma-potshots. Real men park themselves 6" away and hit the 'Easy Bake' button.

They actually care about the rest of the Imperium and work towards trying to protect it's civilians. Instead of shrugging, writing them off as collateral damage, and waiting for the Administratum to ferry in replacements.

And they're green.

I agree on meltas and flamers. My own force only uses meltas as special weapons. :D

Currently playing Orks on Dark Crusade because, well, Green is best.

MeltaBombed
16-03-2008, 00:45
Salamander, as per the reasons given in the other thread

Hear Hear!:D

Kelderaith
16-03-2008, 03:13
What's wrong with White Scars? After all, the rocketing sales of the Rough Riders from IG show that everyone loves Mongols in Space.

Nothing's wrong with them, they had to make 1 I agree, but personally mongols are really not my cup of tea. Same goes for World Eater if anyone wondered what the "1-2 others" meant. All the others I like to various degree.

Drogmir
16-03-2008, 03:16
Well Ultramarines aren't marked. But that's the stereotype flagship SM GW uses and so I embrace it.

Sons of Russ
16-03-2008, 03:40
this thread is still-birthed on so many levels....