PDA

View Full Version : Dark Eldar fighting Eldar

rcm2216
17-03-2008, 04:51
I saw something that I have never seen before specifically discussed. Who would win a 2,000 point battle between Dark Eldar and Eldar. Both have speed and some good assault units. I believe they are pretty even. Their vehicles are both fast and high tech. Their weapons are awesome. I think it would be close guys. What do you think veteran Eldar and Dark Eldar players. Let me know from your encounters in the past.

sabre4190
17-03-2008, 04:54
Honestly? It depends all on the player and the list. Without that, its impossible to say. However, I will say that as of right now Eldar have a stronger list IMO.

rcm2216
17-03-2008, 05:06
Could a Eldar list like the following give Dark Eldar a good fight.

2 Fire Prisms- holofields, shuriken cannon, spirit stones
1 Falcon- scatter laser, holofields, vectored engines, shuriken cannon, star engines with a load of fire dragons.

1 Wave Serpent- shuriken cannon, shuriken cannon, spirit stones, with a load of dire avengers
1 Wave Serpent- shuriken cannon, shuriken cannon, spirit stones, with a load of dire avengers
1 Wave Serpent- shuriken cannon, shuriken cannon, spirit stones, with a load of fire dragons

1 Squad of 4 jetbikes, with shuriken cannon, warlock singing spear and destructor

1 Vyper- shuriken cannon, shuriken cannon
1 vyper- shuriken cannon, shuriken cannon

1 Autarch- jetbike, mandiblaster, reaper launcher, power weapon