PDA

View Full Version : Bitz pack suggestions

Raven1
17-03-2008, 05:16
I found this over on the B&C, I think it's cool that someone somewhere cares. So, send them an e-mail.

Games Workshop is assembling suggestions for Bitz Packs to be added to the Bitz Pack Range currently available from Games Workshop. If there is anything you'd like to see added, please write in with your suggestions. The more people who suggest a certain item, the better the chances that it will possibly be added to the product range.

If you know anyone else who might be able to contribute in a constructive, meaningful way to this effort, please have them write in as well at one of the following addresses:

custserv@games-workshop.com

or via US Postal Service:

Games Workshop
6711 Baymeadow Drive
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21060

Inquis. Jaeger
18-03-2008, 01:32
Does anyone think that there will be a similar measure for GW UK? Will the bitz packs be the same across the UK and the US?

Mr Feral
18-03-2008, 12:22
Does anyone think that there will be a similar measure for GW UK? Will the bitz packs be the same across the UK and the US?

I assume so.

I say bring back the Necromunda weapons sprues, I would get some for weapon variations.

Enderel
18-03-2008, 12:26
I'd love to see marine bionic components available as a bitz pack, I might email them even though I'm not in the USA. Iron Hands legs, bolters and arms plus a selection of other bionic items would be great.

Mr Feral
18-03-2008, 12:36
I'd love to see marine bionic components available as a bitz pack, I might email them even though I'm not in the USA. Iron Hands legs, bolters and arms plus a selection of other bionic items would be great.

They already have the Iron Hands Tactical Squad up online.

pookie
18-03-2008, 13:32
bitz packs for older marks of power armour please!!!!!!!

Santiaghoul
18-03-2008, 15:08
The chaos spikey bit sprue for vehicles!

TheBigBadWolf
18-03-2008, 15:23
A power fists pack, how am i meant to get them for my worldeaters without buying a whole box of CSM, and then if i want to use them they cant have a power fist, so it keeps going that i am missing power fists,

Enderel
18-03-2008, 16:32
They already have the Iron Hands Tactical Squad up online.

Yeah it's available, but it has a real minimal amount of actual bionics from what I can remember and if the only thing your after is the bionic legs and bolter arms (to go with IW bodies and heads for example) it's a complete waste of money. I don't need or want more tactical marines. ;)

catbarf
18-03-2008, 16:39
Chaos Dwarf conversion bits. Contains Chaos Warrior heads and Marauder arms.

t-tauri
18-03-2008, 16:59
Yeah it's available, but it has a real minimal amount of actual bionics from what I can remember and if the only thing your after is the bionic legs and bolter arms (to go with IW bodies and heads for example) it's a complete waste of money. I don't need or want more tactical marines. ;)They've got the Iron Warriors metal parts as a blister and the Iron hands as the equivalent of a complete box. I think they're just seeing which method of presentation sells best.

I'd guess most people just want the parts as all chapters can use the bionics. Hopefully they'll realise that and do just a bionics pack without the Iron hands pads.

Mojaco
18-03-2008, 17:07
I want the servo backpack seperately. I suppose I'm the only one, but who knows.

And Grazkull Trakkablabla's powerclaw arm. It's a very multipurpose bit.