PDA

View Full Version : Bitz Computer Kiosks in-store

ducki3x
17-03-2008, 22:03
Not sure if this has been reported before (or is considered rumorworthy), but while chatting with a redshirt in a Seattle-area store, he stated that within the next 1-2 months they would be getting a new computer terminal in the store. This terminal would be customer-accessible for browsing the bitz catalog and placing orders directly to the US distribution facility (somewhere in the SE - can't recall the exact city) for shipping to the store. Seems like the intent is to cut down on manual order management by store staff & to allow bitz updates to update automatically, rather than publishing a new catalogue (or an addendum to the existing one) on a regular basis.

As always, if the shirt is red, the news comes with a whopping grain of salt, but he spoke to it with some amount of detail and didn't come off like he was pulling it out of nowhere...

explorator
17-03-2008, 22:09
This sounds entirely sensible, so it cannot be true. :) I wonder if they will include the full range of bits again?

The_Dragon_Rising
17-03-2008, 22:18
Any news if this could happen outside of the US?

Son of Makuta
17-03-2008, 22:22
Well, presumably, given that GW are based in the UK. ;)

jfrazell
17-03-2008, 22:26
Sorry but I am sitting on the Mt. Everest of salt on this one. I'll 1) definitely have to see to believe; 2) if so still have to see how useful it is.

Chaos and Evil
17-03-2008, 22:40
This has been trialled in a few different uk GW's now.

baphomael
17-03-2008, 22:45
Sorry but I am sitting on the Mt. Everest of salt on this one. I'll 1) definitely have to see to believe; 2) if so still have to see how useful it is.

No need to sit on that pile of salt, there are already stores with these facilities in place, at least here in the UK. The Nottingham friar lane store has one - I ordered some Abaddon bitz using it.

So, its quite likely they'd implement the same thing in others stores elsewhere.

MrBigMr
17-03-2008, 22:48
Why not just have vending machines in stores that hold blisters. Or sell metal bits by the pound, like candy.

Wrath
18-03-2008, 01:02
Why not just have vending machines in stores that hold blisters. Or sell metal bits by the pound, like candy.

yeah and I could use the lil plastic "eggs" they come in to make Tau terrain! :D

The Phazer
18-03-2008, 02:00
No need to sit on that pile of salt, there are already stores with these facilities in place, at least here in the UK. The Nottingham friar lane store has one - I ordered some Abaddon bitz using it.

Does Nottingham still run this after GW shut down the Mail Order bitz service?

Phazer

Maxis Lithium
18-03-2008, 02:19
This sounds like money. The investment of money into a computer system? The maintenance of an internet connection, server and technical support?

I'm suspicious.:cool:

decker_cky
18-03-2008, 02:22
Sounds like just one computer added per store, since they already have all the others in there...

Feor
18-03-2008, 02:33
They already have an internet connection.

They already have a server.

They already have direct services (who else would do tech support for a bitz ordering system :p)

So the total investment by GW is probably going to be something in the neighborhood of $200-300 per store, for a computer that can run IE (and not much else) off onboard video, and a Router to split the connection with their cash register. You might (might) get it a cheapo videocard so that you could play trailors and previews of new bitz ranges, WAR, DOW, etc. when people aren't browsing on it. To be honest, most of the cost would probably come from the Monitor, since you'd want a fairly nice flatscreen for showing off said previews, or getting good detail on bitz.

The-Malefic
18-03-2008, 03:01
We've had this in our store for a while now.

Feor: they cheaped out, by having images of new stuff and GD winners on a screensaver. ;)

The Orange
18-03-2008, 03:35
Odd to hear them implementing such a plan now that they've cut down the bitz service so severely. A computer browser would make sense if their was an extensive collection, but since bitz are being gathered into a few bitz packages, whats the point? I doubt they'll make enough new packages within the next few months/years to justify setting up a comp in each store to showcase it. Unless they plan to extend it to items they don't want to waste shelf space on? It could be a good way to make SC more accessible in the main stores.

catbarf
18-03-2008, 03:49
So... bits aren't gone? Or is this ordering bits packs only?

Maxis Lithium
18-03-2008, 05:22
It would make sense as they can put special order stuff on the system, so they didn't have to stalk anything but the common selling items. everyhting else, youn can click, and order.

Koraath
18-03-2008, 10:40
It is definatley true, the computer is connected to the web store and allows you to make orders through that, pay at the till then have it delivered free to the store. No more waiting on the phone to mail order on a busy saturday

mattjgilbert
18-03-2008, 11:46
Odd to hear them implementing such a plan now that they've cut down the bitz service so severely. A computer browser would make sense if their was an extensive collection, but since bitz are being gathered into a few bitz packages, whats the point? I doubt they'll make enough new packages within the next few months/years to justify setting up a comp in each store to showcase it. Unless they plan to extend it to items they don't want to waste shelf space on? It could be a good way to make SC more accessible in the main stores.Perhaps if they make this the sole place people can have access to the full bitz range, it means people have a reason to visit GW stores again. Footfall increases and people might make additional purchases while they are there instead of spending their money the other retailers online...

alexh
18-03-2008, 12:11
I have been saying they should do this for years at my local GW as it would cut down so much time looking through catalogues to find item codes.

Ravenheart
18-03-2008, 12:57
Any idea if and how people without a GW store in their country will profit form this? I don't expect to see this system in independend stores...

Or will GW's bits order go online again (in any shape or form), due to this?

Chris_Tzeentch
18-03-2008, 13:00
Its all a bit pointless if the bits range remains as limited as it currently is.

Keravin
18-03-2008, 13:12
I was told that it will be keeping track of the in store stocks so that it removes the need for the staff to order stock.

Patriarch
18-03-2008, 13:36
I can't really see the point. Presumably there is nothing on the system that you can't order online from home. The free delivery you're getting is negated by the fact that you had to go to the store to place the order, and then you'll have to go back again to pick it up. How is that less expense and hassle than paying P&P?

The fraction of GW customers who don't have access to the internet must be tiny.

As stated by others, the limited bitz range makes it even more pointless.

Latro_
18-03-2008, 13:54
Didnt they have a system like this on um... The Internet, called their online store! grrr, which they killed off.
why would they remove that ease of use, convinence and simple nature of getting bits orders and replace it with somthing in the GW stores!

cant see it happening, bitz and converting is dead.

rkunisch
18-03-2008, 14:50
The idea is sound, but I think they would only carry the same inventory as the online store(s). Currently in my GW store you have to fill out a form which then one of the redshirts takes to the phone. A nice designed touch-screen terminal would be a big improvement. If you do not frequent a GW store, this new option will not change it, but if you go there to play or grab some paints, minis or something, it is helpful.

Have fun,

Rolf.

Huw_Dawson
18-03-2008, 14:54
I think this would be a fantastic idea, if you could pay the cashier for the things you buy and then - using the electronic system - get it sent to your house/the store without needing a paypal account.

- Huw

Blarp
18-03-2008, 14:55
Hurrah! This is wonderful news... If only it's true, and if only they re-open the cambridge store, my faith in the god-emperor ("Head" of the GW "marketing department") would be renewed!

ghost21
18-03-2008, 17:19
i know they tried this before in the old Birmingham store tbh im not sure if it was a success

fleshtuxedo
18-03-2008, 19:36
I can confirm that this is being implemented across the US

Warboss Antoni
19-03-2008, 17:39
Sounds cool, as I'm in all the time at the local Gamesworkshops, so I can order bits from them when ever I go to them. For people who are complaining about a limited bitz range, I think it's everything, because as somone said, they ordered parts of Abbadon through it. One thing that would bee cool is if it remembered your info - I am tired of constantly writing down bitz order forms of pointless info ( address? email? ), because, as I constantly do bitz orders, I'm getting told by retarted emplyess that my handwirting isn't neat enough ( which there is really no problem with, other people tell me ). I have to dictate my info, so they can write it down in their sloppy handwriting. This maks it a hassle to order a $1 bit ( which I do alot, I'm always doing conversion ). If they can keep it on the computer, you could maybe write down your name and a password or something and just order that quickly.

Orinoco
19-03-2008, 19:19
It would be very helpful if we could have further confirmation if this is an actual bitz service.

Galatan
19-03-2008, 19:45
Since the entire mail order is being redone this sounds like a sensible step to improve the service. I think it will take awile till every store has it. In fact I think it will take at least 2 more months before the mail order will been fully stocked, cataloged and working again.

carlisimo
19-03-2008, 20:29
Sounds cool, as I'm in all the time at the local Gamesworkshops, so I can order bits from them when ever I go to them.

Wait, can you currently order any (non-classic) bit by going to a store? As in, everything that used to be in the online store?

Xyxox
19-03-2008, 21:04
I'm still taking it with massive dumptruck loads of salt.

I'm doubtful of ever seeing the bitz lines coming back. I just stick with Neal at the War Store.

fleshtuxedo
19-03-2008, 21:51
The system is designed to reduce paperwork and streamline a direct sales link to the US manufacturing/direct sales hub. The point being, you can buy your bits, confirm that an order is placed (not just a piece of paper stuffed in a folder) no room for error, you can actually see the piece you order so you dont fudge a code number. Gw shouldnt have to force its customers to scratch out long codes for parts, just point and click.. Its fast and easy, and the retail dynamic says if its easy and quick, $$ becomes a second consideration.

Bits seem to be slowly rolled out over time to refresh the line, the current lack of pieces is a reorganziation process that requires a washing of the current system/ It is not coincidence that these two things are happening silmultaniously.

Necrontyr
19-03-2008, 22:41
So what about indy retailers or those of is who have no nearby GW store?

decker_cky
19-03-2008, 22:49
So what about indy retailers or those of is who have no nearby GW store?

You'll probably have the same stuff available online. It won't be individual bitz, but there should be lots of bitz packs that are offered.

GW is revamping their website this year, so I'd assume the online store is one of the key priorities there.

fleshtuxedo
20-03-2008, 00:28
yeah, the kiosks are a special offer only in GW shops.
Bits packages will be available through direct offer and online... should all be the same line of bits as in the collectors catalogue... just more fluid and live concerning changes and additions.

The Inquisitor
20-03-2008, 01:04
o.k., I heard this from a manager at a store near me; but he had to state that they didn't put them in when he heard about it. He desribed it as a reinstatement of the bitz system, but he could be wrong. Supposedly aimed just letting ppl order direct from GW.

EDIT: this has already been said, so consider this another 'feather in the cap' re: this rumor.

Swoop
20-03-2008, 01:20
The manager of the Seattle store in question is a friend of mine. He seems to think that the kiosks will offer a large selection of bits and that the limited catalog that we have now was just a stop gap measure. His store will the first in the Seattle area to get this system apparently. I'm not surprised considering his store used to do a ton of bits orders. I hope he's right about the bits selection but I'll believe it when I see it.

Swoop!

chiaroscuros
20-03-2008, 13:33
It seems like at least three seperate people all have been told that the current bitz bundles are going to expand with these kiosks into something closer to what the bitz selection used to be....

I have been dying for this!!!

I had a baby boy around christmas and totally missed the announcement that bits were being discontinued (as anyone that has had a newborn can understand). When I finally got back to the boards a couple months later, I found that my half finished adaptus mechanicus army is now dead in the water without the rest of the bits I need. Talk about frustrating!!

I know that I can't be the only one here dying for bits. GWS has to know that their bitz bundles are woefully inadequate. Even if they only offer 1/10th the number of bits they use to, this will still be better than what they currently have!

Fingers crossed...

Shatterclaw
20-03-2008, 14:16
Just to put my two cents in,

From the conversation I had with a Mail order Rep from GW, about a week or so back, they are a where of it, and they believe this needed to happen, There seemed to be a lot of confusion on the numbering system they used to catalog the bitz. The rep also said there are more blitz packs in the works. The will be made up of the most commonly requested parts. (The example he gave me was how no one ordered just the left side of a krootox, they ordered both sides, and the head...))

Grant it, for the time being, it will put a crimp on most conversions projects that requires metal parts, thankfully there are other means of getting plastic bits.

I would like to see them explained in to a more organized version of what they had, and if they could some how work out the parts codes, even have the parts for each mini once more available to order.

It seems like at least three seperate people all have been told that the current bitz bundles are going to expand with these kiosks into something closer to what the bitz selection used to be....

I have been dying for this!!!

I had a baby boy around christmas and totally missed the announcement that bits were being discontinued (as anyone that has had a newborn can understand). When I finally got back to the boards a couple months later, I found that my half finished adaptus mechanicus army is now dead in the water without the rest of the bits I need. Talk about frustrating!!

I know that I can't be the only one here dying for bits. GWS has to know that their bitz bundles are woefully inadequate. Even if they only offer 1/10th the number of bits they use to, this will still be better than what they currently have!

Fingers crossed...

victorpofa
20-03-2008, 20:09
I really hope they bring back the full line of bitz in an easier to order form and make it part of the online store. I believe the nearest GW to me is in NYC 300 or so miles away. I will eventually need metal shuriken cannons for my Vypers, and metal furiosio power claws for my metal dreads. They just look better than the weedy original ones.

chiaroscuros
20-03-2008, 21:14
Since the GWS US website is undergoing lots of changes (especially where bitzs packs are concerned), I am loathe to read too much into anything but....

They still haven't deleted the "view components" icon anywhere on the site. It currently doesn't show anything but... if you want to read the tea leaves, maybe this is a sign that bitzs may be coming back....

When I talked with the customer phone-line superviser three weeks ago, he was complaining about confusion from the top down. Basically he said that they don't know what they want to do....

The number of bitzs had gotten so bloated that it was choking itself to death, errors in filing bitzs was expensive, and maintaining the bitzs inventory (due to odd tax laws) was very expensive... and that it all finally came crashing down. But upper management at that point hadn't decided on a direction to move forward...

Now he might have been too far down the totem pole to know the plans management is making, or he might not be allowed to say what the plans are even if he knew....

But this bitzs kiosk sounds like a step forward in the right direction. Now they just need to add a couple thousand bits and we are all happy again!

kishvier
20-03-2008, 21:23
I think GW is trying to make sure people buy from them and not webpages such as BWbitz so they can get their falling stock to rise again.

chiaroscuros
20-03-2008, 21:31
I think GW is trying to make sure people buy from them and not webpages such as BWbitz so they can get their falling stock to rise again.

Until GWS sells individual plastic bits (or at least sells subdivided sprues), they are not going to make a dent in BWbitz sales.

And BWbitz knows it. They are bending their customers over backwards with their latest prices. I added up the cost buying all the individual bits on the new ork boyz box and it would cost $90. The same box that sells retail for $22 or $13.50 wholesale to Neil's Warstore. And this isn't an exception. I checked a couple different sets and they are all marked up 500% to 750%.

Frankly, we need more bitz competition. There is ebay, but there needs to be another webiste based company selling every bit available on a plastic sprue. That would drive the prices down to reasonable levels....

fleshtuxedo
21-03-2008, 00:39
Im sorry, did someone just suggest that putting in a bits ordering system was going to rescue falling stock? Can we save the conversation about GWs long term vialbility for the MBAs?

Warboss Antoni
21-03-2008, 20:31
Wait, can you currently order any (non-classic) bit by going to a store? As in, everything that used to be in the online store?

Why should I pay shipping for something I can usually order very week, and get it a week later?

I can agree on the bitz codes though. Some of them were errors, like if you've ever tried to order a Cadian sprue, you know you will get a Catachan one. I ordered over a 2 month period and continually got the Catachan sprue ( 6 times? I think ), until I said screw it and just bought a box of cadians, which they kindly gave me a small discount + money back from the bitz order.

belize13
21-03-2008, 20:46
Having seen the "kids" that frequent the local GW store, I'm not too keen on touching any keyboard, mouse or touch screen those filthy, snot nosed, haven't showered in 4 days, walking germ bags have touched.

i guess i could bring gloves or clorox wipes.

Orinoco
21-03-2008, 20:57
Having seen the "kids" that frequent the local GW store, I'm not too keen on touching any keyboard, mouse or touch screen those filthy, snot nosed, haven't showered in 4 days, walking germ bags have touched.

i guess i could bring gloves or clorox wipes.

Press a button, wash your hands. Press a button, wash your hands :p

I wonder how they will change the bitz codes. I'm utterly shocked they didnt have a system in place and ready to go before canning the old one, at least for some of the more popular items.

projectkmo
21-03-2008, 23:37
someone just needs to develop a ATM sized Rapid Prototyping machine that GW can feed all their data into.

You can just walk up....punch in what you want...maybe a touch screen....poke what pieces you want etc...swipe your credit card and go get a soda....then come back for your finished bits.

that would be cool.

fleshtuxedo
22-03-2008, 00:14
Purell hand sanitizer for EVERYONE!

Kulgur
22-03-2008, 00:31
If they do this in UK stores, the Bedford and Milton Keynes stores will both be obscenely cramped >_<

juliusb
22-03-2008, 14:50
Until GWS sells individual plastic bits (or at least sells subdivided sprues), they are not going to make a dent in BWbitz sales.

And BWbitz knows it. They are bending their customers over backwards with their latest prices. I added up the cost buying all the individual bits on the new ork boyz box and it would cost $90. The same box that sells retail for $22 or $13.50 wholesale to Neil's Warstore. And this isn't an exception. I checked a couple different sets and they are all marked up 500% to 750%.

Frankly, we need more bitz competition. There is ebay, but there needs to be another webiste based company selling every bit available on a plastic sprue. That would drive the prices down to reasonable levels....

This is just silly. The cost of the actual bit is nearly irrelevant, it's the labor that costs money. I just did a bits order from BWbitz and I bought 1 $10 part from a $20 box. Neil saved me $10.

It's true that all the parts from that box would probably add up to ~$150 if sold separately but that's not the point because:

1. Not all the bits are going to be sold from every box, probably very few are actually useful so a small % of bits from each box have to cover the whole cost.

2. It costs $ to pay a person to open, catalog, cut, pack, manage orders and store all those bit orders. In all honestly, I've only made a couple of orders from BWbits but I'm shocked it's even a viable business model.

Sure, Neil marked up my order by 700% but at the end of the day he saved me $10 and probably employed some American gamer(s) at the same time, it's a win-win.

blongbling
22-03-2008, 18:48
lool, but if GW did that everyone would throw their arms up in the air and scream about it...........bunch of double standard flange buckets

Lieutenant Ranik
23-03-2008, 05:23
Are they going to put all the bitz back on the GW website? I don't live anywhere near a GW store... so that would be good if they made them available online again...

suprememidgetoverlord
23-03-2008, 06:04
If only they could include forge world items in there, I'd be a happy/satisfied/poor gamer.

I hope for more direct only special models, the first ones are pretty awesome.

Capitán Sánchez
24-03-2008, 13:08
This sounds entirely sensible, so it cannot be true. :) I wonder if they will include the full range of bits again?

Time ago the full range of bits was "fixed". It take some time and some people, like me, received unexpected e-mails with large lists of bits and references to buy "for a very limited period of time". Several months later GW released the complete range of bits.

This self-service we are now told it is almost useless without the full range of bits, unless GW keeps on "splash releases" to make some extra money thanks to P&P costs.

Anyway I don't think much of that kiosks in-store. :wtf:

Thank you

chiaroscuros
24-03-2008, 14:22
I mentioned the bits issue in another thread but it really should go here... so to sumarize what was said...

First they were going to prune the list of seldom ordered bits but improve overall bits sales with some new options.
Then they were going to eliminate the sale of all bits.
Then they were going to sell a couple dozen bitz packs (with more to come).
Now it is rumored that they are opening bitz kiosks and may have a large number of their most common bits for sale in the near future.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Hellebore;2460781]No, what it sounds like is four or five different rumours being mushed together to misrepresent GW decision making.

Interesting that any rumour putting GW in a bad light is 100% confirmed even if the source was a retarded drunk monkey, but anything a little more positive is scoffed at immediately.

It never seems to occur to people that the above list of RUMOURS regarding the bitz system was NOTHING BUT rumours, or seperate rumours of the different options GW was looking at.

No the first conclusion drawn is that GW are completely retarded and change their minds 5 times in 5 months about something that is not a cheap system to change.

Yup, unbiased opinions at there best...:eyebrows:

Hellebore

I know it is off topic but I could not let this go.

Things had to change. The system was ridiculous as it was.

There are some big PLANNED changes going on to the bitz service.
The period of change is a bit messy but the end result will be worth the hassle.

Hellebore,
I am not trying to portray GWS in a bad light and I am not one of those people that bash on them just to bash.

But the bitz issue has been very misguided from the beginning. I have called them repeatedly, and read every press release they have issued. None of my information is second hand or a rumor (except the bitz kiosks, which some people have seen but I have not).

They needed to have a consistant message from the start (and had their employees stay on message). But I am hearing everything from "stay calm, service will resume momentarily" to "the sky is falling". They should have had a simple but clear message on their mail order site and had it linked so that if you tried to order bits, you read and understood the situation. I shouldn't have to call them to find out what is happening. And each time I call, I should hear a completely different answer.

And honestly, they should have had the new system in place prior to discontinuing the old system.

The bits department isn't a major cash cow (if fact, I wouldn't be suprised if it was a loss leader every year). But GWS has built up the modeling side of this hobby from day one and their bitz department is the keystone of this.

I still have no idea what is coming and whether I will be able to do anything to finish converting my half finished admech army.... And I have been in limbo for half a year with no end in sight.

Harry,
What you are saying is what GWS said at the very beginning (5 months ago). That it was going to undergo a major change, that it had to change, and after the change, things would be a lot better.

When they released a list of bits that were to be discontinued, that was fine and still on track with their first message. I didn't expect all bits to make the cut (and even if 50% of their bits didn't make the cut, I could live with that).

When they discontinued all bits, without any comment about the future of bits, that was completely off-message.

When they created a couple dozen bitz packs, with more on the way (less than 1/10 of 1% of their current range), they were still way off-message. With 99.9% of their bitz unaccounted for, no one could say this was an improvement.

I just want them to be saying what you are saying. Clearly and calmly...

That is why the hitchhiker's guide to the universe is a best seller. It has the words "DON'T PANIC" right on the front...

I am still hopeful that things will go back to normal and I will be able to get the bits I want. But GWS isn't doing anything to make this easier for any of us.

explorator
24-03-2008, 17:37
I am an optimist, so I believe GW will eventually have a large range of bits available again. Smaller companies than GW seem to handle a larger number of 'parts', and make it profitable. GW should have a fully computerized (via the net, or in-store kiosks) bits ordering system in place. They do not, and it is a burden to customers.

GW must realize that the only way they are going to get any value out of thier bits is to sell them. Setting up an automated ordering system that is smoothly integrated with a vast and complicated inventory does take time, and projects often fall behind schedule, but it is the responsibility of management to adjust resources and priorities to ensure that goals are met before serious damage is done to the customers base.

If GW is not building such a system at all, and simply cutting thier bits to nothing, that would be unforgivable. It would also be bad business. The success of independent online bits dealers points to a hole in the market.

chiaroscuros
24-03-2008, 21:38
Assuming that GWS does want to bring back most of their bits, and assuming that they had a plan from the very beginning on how to make the transition...

How hard would it have been been to have this pop up every time you try to look at bits on the GWS site (like when you click on the wrench)...

"Hey Gang, you are going to see a lot of changes with the bitz department over the next XXX months/years. The current system has grown unwieldy over the last XXX years and needs to be updated to help you get what you want quickly and accurately.

When we are finished, bits ordering will have a lot of new features that everyone will enjoy. But there will be some dust during construction, so don't worry if bitz are temporarily unavailable.

In XXX months, we are going to release a list of to-be-discontinued bits. Either because of low stock levels or low customer interest levels, these bits are going to be permanately discontinued. Make sure you order anything here you need because soon they will be gone for good (click for downloadable list). The last chance to order these discontinued bits will be XXX, 20XX.

In XXX months, we are going to start redoing the GWS mail order site and bits will be temporarily unavailable. Make sure you order anything here you need because there will be some down time before bits are back and available for ordering again. The last chance to order bits before the new system is up and running will be XXX, 20XX.

While the GWS mail order site is being updated, we will offer bitz packs of some of our most commonly ordered bits. This will help you get by while our full range of bits is unavailable. Plus it will offer some great savings by buying in bulk!

When we get our range of bits back up and running, we have a few suprises that we think you will really enjoy. Stay tuned to learn more as we get closer to get our bits range available again.

Thanks, GWS"

this doesn't tell us a whole lot except not to panic about bits and to let us know that...
A - some bits are gone for good
B - the full range will be unavailable for an unknown period
C - the range will mostly be coming back

It doesn't promise almost anything but conveys a nice happy feeling that they know what they are doing.

But instead, no one is officially saying anything about the future of bits and every time you call customer service, you get a different answer that boils down to "we don't know".

Templar Ben
25-03-2008, 00:39
Im sorry, did someone just suggest that putting in a bits ordering system was going to rescue falling stock? Can we save the conversation about GWs long term vialbility for the MBAs?

Am I the only one that smiled?

Xyxox
25-03-2008, 01:27
If they do put out a full range of bitz again, I hope the classic range models become available again.

DontMessWithHashut
25-03-2008, 03:15
Umm, does anyone know if Independant retailers in canada will get this new kiosk? The closest GW is 500+ miles away, and I am not allowed to order online because I have no credit card or paypal...

The Inquisitor
29-03-2008, 19:47
I think its a GW store only thing. The upside is that when the phase it in, it wouldn't be a longshot to expect they will use the same system for online bitz ordering.