PDA

View Full Version : Fire Lizards?

Heinrich Jäger
18-03-2008, 03:21
In the lizard man rule book, it says that the salamanders spout flames, but it doesn't say that they are flaming attacks. So I was was wondering do they count as flaming?

guillaume
18-03-2008, 04:16
I think the 6th edition lizardmen edition faq cleared the issue.

ie: they indeed sprout flamish acid: thus it is considered flaming attacks.

Guyver OmegaX
18-03-2008, 08:06
You can get some pretty intense arguing about this point (there's a fairly long thread not far from here discussing it too; click here (http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127977) - search is your friend).

I nromally don't play them as flaming, but that's because we have several rules lawyers at my games club.

Causa Mortis
18-03-2008, 10:07
There isn't much room for debate anymore. The lizardmen FAQ said they were flaming, so they are flaming :cool:

EvC
18-03-2008, 10:13
Be honest though- it wasn't the current FAQ that said it.

Sherlocko
18-03-2008, 10:23
There are no current offical rules supporting that salamanders shoot flaming attacks, however that was the ruling for UKGT this year, GW developers have stated that they have it and it was in an older FAQ. So going by current rules, no. Going by what GW want it to be, yes.

EvC
18-03-2008, 10:39
Actually the GW ruling for the GT was that Salamanders breath is not flaming, but Dragon Armour protects against it anyway. Fortunately I'm sure most people realised this was a flub and just played it as flaming :)