PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy RPG

Grand Warlord
08-10-2005, 22:09
Since Slazton is back and the traffic through here is bound to pick up ... let's give it another go.

Final Fantasy

This will take place close to FF 7 as to keep character options open. Materia will be given after character creaton.

Since there was no set character platform for FF7 let see what you can come up with ... and if Slazton wants to join he is entitles to the Vincent type character lol

Let's get to it.

Chuffy
08-10-2005, 22:33
This definately sounds interesting.

What time period would it be set in, in the FF7 universe? Midgar-Wutai war, Meteor-sephiroth or after sephiroth/advent children time?

Grand Warlord
08-10-2005, 22:37
Doh! I knew I forgot something ... this will take place towards the beginning of Shinra's rise to power ... since I could use the entire FF7 game as ideas ... and I am wiating for my copy of advent children from a navy buddy lol.

Bmaxwell
08-10-2005, 22:39
I want to play but dont know to much about FF7

Grand Warlord
08-10-2005, 22:41
Go ahead and make a basic character and I will explain it on AOL/AIM

Chuffy
08-10-2005, 23:01
Doh! I knew I forgot something ... this will take place towards the beginning of Shinra's rise to power ... since I could use the entire FF7 game as ideas ... and I am wiating for my copy of advent children from a navy buddy lol.

What so around when Vincent was still a turk and relitively normal?

Grand Warlord
08-10-2005, 23:03
yeah but Slazton can still do vincent-esqe character lol

Yin - Yang
09-10-2005, 11:17
I'm a huge FF7 fan, so you can count me in!

warlordgrubnatz
09-10-2005, 13:00
Okay here goes...

Name: Ruben
sex: male
role: bounty hunter/ mercinary
weapon: revolver
description: Ruben is a tall man dressed in dark clothing. he often wears dark clothing.
history: Ruben tells no one of his past but he is a bounty hunter. He has little to no morals and will work for anyone who pays enough. He is trained in close and ranged combat.

materia
atack materia 40%
summonoing materia 40%
cure materia 10%
defence materia 5%
augmentation materia 5%

Bmaxwell
10-10-2005, 01:06
I'll talk to you on AIM about my Character

Grand Warlord
10-10-2005, 02:03
Also all players please edit their charcters to mention what kind of materia you would like to get ... attack, heal, defensive .... eventually summoning.

nikolai7
10-10-2005, 13:19
Name: Gabriel
Sex: Male
Role: Hermit Warrior
Weapon: Longsword, Bracer
Materia: Attacking, Healing
Background & Appearence: Little is known about Gabriel and he isn't willing to tell anyone anything more. He is loner by nature, only coming into contact with people for any real length of time if he really needs to. He wears a hooded trenchcoat, body armour, jeans and long boots. He has dark hair that falls over one side of his face and dark blue eyes.

Slazton
10-10-2005, 13:59
Name: Ashley
Sex: Male
Weapons: Double barrel shotgun, mounted bayonet.
Background: Ashley was apart of SOLDIER for an unknown amount of time and soon disappeared after a great battle. Dying in combat due to a sumoning, Ashley was left for dead. Yet, his soul would not rest.
He went rogue and began to seek out an understanding and cursing himself to his fate of being an endless killer.
Personality: Will only talk in half truths and has an innate paranioa, that will make him seem shifty, as well as calm and collective. His eyes are a cold green that do not reflect emotion and he always looks lost.
Materia: Prefers fire, thief, enemy skill, and ultima.

Hope this is okay ;)

Grand Warlord
10-10-2005, 23:45
So far excellent as soon as I can make a word file with all the characters and work on the materia we can start wed.

anyone else who wants to join do so asap.

Bmaxwell
11-10-2005, 00:15
Name:Gary
Back ground: A Convict for something he will not talk about gary was then Press ganged into helping compelte the massive city but he was able to escape. Odd but he stayed in the city parts that had been completed and woudl still form the people that lived there rumors had started that he had even killed a few people just for fun he was captured when he attacked a small Sercutiy patrol and one of them got a lucky shot at him. but yet again another strange twist he was not killed btu instead kept in prison for what purpose Gary and Shira only know

Grand Warlord
11-10-2005, 00:29
Ok these are the characters I have ok'd for playing:

Rueben
Gabriel
Ashley
Gary
Arastos (GM Character ... only if needed)

The following are not yet ok'd due to no character:

Chuffy
Yin - Yang

((PMs Away!))

I am shooting for wedn start time. Also all character profiles will be on hold as were going to do a memory scene ... so all characters are ok'd but gotta wait just a bit longer.

Chuffy
11-10-2005, 20:16
Name: Mylos Plissken (Yeah thats right, Plissken)
Background: Mylos had been the scum of Midgar; thief, murderer and rapist. He was press ganged into the Shin-ra army at the age of 20 and turned out to be an effective and ruthless soldier before he killed his commanding officer stole a crate of Materia and fled. He is now a mercenary, more recently his jobs have been low level bodyguard jobs, guarding the petty crimelords and pimps of Midgar.
Weapons: A long barrelled-revolver and a Scimitar. The Scimitar is hardly ever used with Mylos prefering to dispatch enemies at range.
Materia: The majority of Materia Mylos stole he later sold but he saw the need for Materia and it's uses.

Revolver: Lightning and Cure Materia.
Scimitar: Poison materia, with an added elemental orb meaning any blows struck with the sword will be poisonous.

Yin - Yang
11-10-2005, 22:05
Sorry....I'm having to limit the number of RPs I'm involved in, and with several RPs taking place on another forum, as well as WH3 on here, I just don't have the time.

Slazton
11-10-2005, 22:06
What of Slazton?????????? Am I ignored? :cries:

Grand Warlord
11-10-2005, 23:06
Your on the list slazton ... ashely right?

good we begin tomorrow... still working on the materia lol

Search
12-10-2005, 11:32
Can I still join in?

Slazton
12-10-2005, 11:44
Sorry missed that :D. No PM though :(

Grand Warlord
12-10-2005, 13:11
Oh my bad i only Pmd those who hadnt posted a charcter yet lol

Search you have about 6 hours to post a character ... I plan to leave work early today so hurry up lol

Grand Warlord
13-10-2005, 01:36
TIMES UP ALL FUTURE CHARCTERS PLEAE PM ME.

Let's Begin Shall we??

All charcters posted are available soon ... first a memory scene so i can fit in you convicts ... lol ... also my knowledge of the history prior to the game and well during the game isnt perfect so if somethings off ... too bad lol

<<Slips into GM Mode ... Dark Green Text lol>>

It had been sometime since the Shinra Corp had managed to sign the deal allowing the creation of the super mechanized city of Midgar. The city would consist of 8 seperate sections. Each city would have a name but nothing at the moment was in concrete. Things were going according to plan until roughly 6 years ago various terrorist cells attemtped to destroy the city in production.

The terrorists were targeting so called "Mako" Reactors. These reactors were supposedly bleeding the earth dry. No evidence was ever produced to support thier clams but the violence escalated to the point that Shina Corp appropriated much of the funds towards a protective force aptly known as Shina Defense Corp. Surprising to the populace even convicts were allowed into the SDC without a seconds thought.

+...+

"Blitz team report to breifing room 005 immediately ... terrorist group known as the dragons claws are attacking mako reactor 7 ... repeat prepare for launch!!!"

The loud speaker repeated as the members of Blitz team made their way into the breifing room ... where there commander, Arastos, awaited them.

~Arastos was a simple looking man with full riot gear armor and a pistol and sabre. He had a eye patch over his left eye where a blade had taken it years earlier... a blood red materia stone shine brightly in the light.~

GM: OK you are all standard issue grunt Shinra corp soldiers. You have full riot gear and wither a rifle or pistol/hand weapon. Materia is scarse as Ashley acting 2nd in command has fire and cure materia. Let's get this started. Welcome aboard!

Ok, I hope this next part makes sense. All of those who are convicts are the terrorists ... so go about the attack. This scene might get confusing ... I apologize in advance.

Bmaxwell
13-10-2005, 02:02
Gary looked around the Corner he saw that the scum were comeing. he quickly pulled out his combat rifle he needed to tell his men what was comeing he pulled off a flash gerndae and rolled it around the corner as soon as he heard it go off he ran by and let off a few rounds not to hit anyone these were just ingoarnt fools but just enough to keep there heads down. he ran and dove down into the accsee duct shuting it behind him he begun to crawl around it hopeing that he could make it to them in time

Grand Warlord
13-10-2005, 23:08
Ok i am going to restart this ... that just didnt work like i planned actually it just causes more problems if i go this route so ill remove it ... hold for restart ... sorry.

Grand Warlord
13-10-2005, 23:49
+Ok ... lets go back to square 1.+

It had been sometime since the Shinra Corp had managed to sign the deal allowing the creation of the super mechanized city of Midgar. The city would consist of 8 seperate sections. Each city would have a name but nothing at the moment was in concrete. Things were going according to plan until roughly 6 years ago various terrorist cells attemtped to destroy the city in production.

The terrorists were targeting so called "Mako" Reactors. These reactors were supposedly bleeding the earth dry. No evidence was ever produced to support thier clams but the violence escalated to the point that Shina Corp appropriated much of the funds towards a protective force aptly known as Shina Defense Corp. Surprising to the populace even convicts were allowed into the SDC without a seconds thought.

+...+

"Blitz team report to breifing room 005 immediately ... terrorist group known as the dragons claws are attacking mako reactor 7 ... repeat prepare for launch!!!"

2 Hooded figures entered the shadows heading for Mako Reactor #7...

+...+

Ashley, leader of -} Insert Group Name Here {- was marking out any possible escape routes for once their jobs were finished.

"All troops fall in and prepare for tonights mission."

Even after being kicked out of Shirna DC he was not quite able to not be a soldier in even the peaceful of times.

GM: Start the attack please good slazton ... resistance will be light at first but slowly build.

warlordgrubnatz
14-10-2005, 16:12
occ [ I dont get what to do!]

Slazton
14-10-2005, 19:25
OoC/We'll vote on the name at some point, I swear it! Okay I think I understand and I am going on a limb, so be warned.

Warlordgrubnutz, wait till I post ok?/OoC

Ashley unslung his shotgun and cracked his neck slowly. Turning to his band, he saw the look in their eyes and hid his evil smile.

'Come, we assault the Reactor tonight!' yelled Ashley as he charged the band into the enemy. It was going to be easy pickings as the Guards of the accursed Shinra ran at them. Only armed in ruit gear and shotguns, some with mauls and pistols and Ashely knew these were the Elite.

The men were warned to take on the Red Elites two on one at least to take them down once things got personal.

Ashley quickly jumped into the air and fell behind the first rank, turning instantly to shoot them down in the back as his scatter fire rounds hit the men in the back, spinning on one foot he nimbly dodged a shotgun to the head and rammed his own into the man's face, smashing the visor.

The guard fell back and Ashley finished him with a quick kick to the head.

OoC/Attack the Guards. I hope this was what Warlord wanted :D/OoC

warlordgrubnatz
14-10-2005, 20:06
Ruben rolled along the gorund, as he came up he held a revolver. It fired twice, teh shots hitting a shinra soldier sending him to the ground. He cartwheeld between anothe two, kicked one round the head sending him to the floor, the ther one tried to react but a revolverwas already pressed against the screen of his helmet. Ruben puled the trigger then fired a shot through the soldier laying on the floor's berret.

A bullet whizzed pased his head and he turne to see a soldier smashing a gauntlet into his face. Ruben recoiled back but hoped out the way as the soldier attacked agiain. He hit the soldier hard oner the head with his revolver butt, the berret offering no protection. He quickly booted the soldier to teh floor and put a shot through his head.

[i know not realistic but im assuming this should be played in FF style]