PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Legendary Battles Expansion - rules and analysis

Sigmar
18-03-2008, 21:59
I've kicked off an analysis of the Legendary Battle rules - it's early stages but if you check back I should have the whole thing finished in the next 24 hours.

Also, I want to gauge some feedback from around the internet, particularly here. I'm not sure about the Massed Batteries and Monstrous Hordes rules, I'm very unsure about the desperation tokens although I do like the element of randomness and feeling of battle chaos and "luck" that they bring.

One of the rules I think is absolutely awesome is the objective points. Well considered and thought out, simple and a tactical climaxer. I haven't had chance to read much online today so apologies if this has kicked off elsewhere. Can you transfer my post in if it has please mods ?

Anyway, here's where I'll be putting my whole analysis:-

Legendary Battles Expansion Analysis (http://battlereporter.blogspot.com/2008/03/legendary-battle-expansion-analysis-of.html)

Kotobuki
19-03-2008, 02:57
I'm wondering how this ally thing is going to work if you have units from Army Lists with different FOC (for lack of a better term). That is to say, if I play Empire and I ally with High Elves, can I take the extra rares the the High Elf army allows?