PDA

View Full Version : Spit chracters Charges

Luisjoey
19-03-2008, 02:48
Suppose i have a unit of troop with a character attached at the begining of my turn; but i want to charge two differents units... i could separate the character to charge other different unit than the unit he is with?

For example a mounted warpriest charges a farest unit of clan rats, mean while the core troops charges a closest slave unit?

thanks in advance :D

Jonke
19-03-2008, 02:52
A character must charge with the unit he's attached with if it charges.

Braad
19-03-2008, 06:55
Though the character can also charge out of the unit on his own, but the unit is not allowed to charge another target if you do this.

Festus
19-03-2008, 09:58
Hi

If a character charges out of a unit, the unit may not charge themselves, but they may make any other move they are entitled to.

If the unit charges, the character is taken along for the ride :)

BRB, p.73f.

Festus

Rowtar
23-03-2008, 22:39
Just to continue this thread and sorry if this is off topic or if I should start a new thread butů..

What if your character and your unit is both frenzied. If you declare a charge with the character will it prevent the unit from charging?

or

If their are multiple units, can the character charge out then have the frenzied unit charge another unit as a compulsory move?

Festus
23-03-2008, 22:45
Hi

A character is bound by unit psychology - so if the unit frenzy-charges, it takes the character along for the ride ...

So - still no for two charges out of one unit ;)

Festus

brotherk
24-03-2008, 02:07
If both are frenzied they will both charge the one target..
Same if unit frenzied but character not
Character will be bound by unit rules..