PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Hey Lookie here another VC list

Preacher
19-03-2008, 14:16
I have been writing and writing lists for the last 2 weeks. Trying to come up with some fun ones to play and are competitive. Tell me what you think about this one.

Lord
Vampire
+1 Magic Level
Red Fury
Infinate Hatred
Lord of the Dead
Blood Drinker
Book of Arkan
Cadaverous Cuirass

Hero
Vampire
Talisman of Lynci
Rod of Flaming Death
Hunter in the Dark

Hero
Vampire
Helm of Commandment
Black Periapt
Master of the Black Arts

Hero
Necromancer
Extra Spell
Dispell Scroll

Core
15 Skeles with Command

15 Skeles with Command

14 Ghouls (Vampire with Helm and Necro go here)

Special
19 Grave Guard (Lord Goes here)
with Great Weapons, Full Command and Banner of the Barrows

5 Black Knights
Full Command, Standard of Hellish Vigor

Rare
Varghulf

Total: 1994
PD: 11 DD: 6 BS: 2 DS: 1

Tactics:
Core units deploy like this

Skeles Grave Guard Skeles
Ghouls
Using magic, raise up skeles to 20+ and Dance Dance them forward. Varghulf up one Flank to support scouting Vampire, who will be looking for warmachines and low ld units to panic into other units with his Flaming Rod. Black Knights rip up the other flank to hopefully roll the opponents battle line up. While the Core Block Smashes into the battle line. The Necro and Vampire in the ghouls are there to boost the center block and help out if needed.

Let me know what you guys think?

Plastic Adi
20-03-2008, 04:59
list doesn't look bad, i wouldn't put the lord in the unit of grave guard though, gg can hold their own in combat they don't need a lord in there, maybe a vampire at most. id keep all you flankers on one side and raise zombies to protect your other flank. I personally don't rely on magic in my list i start with all the units i need to win, and only use raised zombies as redirectors.

forgottenlor
20-03-2008, 15:55
I would also not rely on magic alone. Going against offensive lists like the Brettonians and Ogres, you might only have one round before your units are engaged.