PDA

View Full Version : Lichemaster rules need updating

kairous
22-03-2008, 14:20
Came across the rules for heinrich and Krell today, after having a read over them i discovered Krell is still perfectly useable, as all his equipement is in the new VC book.
However, heinrich anit so lucky.
His staff of the lichemaster has the following special rules: skull staff, spell familair, power familar and black diardra (can't remember it word for word), now, two of these are in the new book, first and last ones, but the middle two arn't. He also has something called the cloak of mist and shadow, which again isn't in the new VC book.
So, what are we to do, as im thinking of using him in my army, but seeing as i don't have the old book, and your not allowed to use the old rulebooks when there updated anyway.
So, for those of you who had the old book, and hopefully the new book, what equipment would he now have?
Im guessing nightshroud would be a suitable replacement for the cloak, as they sound similar, but what about the staff abilities.
Any help or advice on this matter would be awesome guys.

kairous
22-03-2008, 18:12
hmmmmm, it would seem the models have disappeared from the GW online store, thats a shame, they were really nice.:(, guess i will just have to keep an eye out.

kairous
22-03-2008, 21:27
It would seem that ultimatenagash, has already done an impressive job of updating the rules, check them out.

http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131587

enjoy.