PDA

View Full Version : Blood Knights Tactic. Comments wanted.

W0lf
23-03-2008, 12:29
This might be a long shot but recently i thought id try this and see how it goes:

6 Blood Knights
Standard, Muscian, Bloodkeep flag
435 pts

Paired with:

5 fellbats
100 pts.

The idea is the fellbats screen the unit (as opposed to dire wolves).

The fellbats work because they can be utalised in 2 significant ways:

1. Instead of moving out of the way (Dire wolves) they can fly behind the enemy unit, stopping the enemy unit from fleeing (thus baiting) or at elast detering them.

2. If some bats are killed giving the Blood knights LOS then you can declare a charge with both.. watch those enemy units get caught by some bats!!!

Is this worthwhile or just an expensive pipe dream???

The idea is to stop people baiting the knights or to make sure their is a big consequence.

Oh and the bats can be used for things like warmachines + fanatics etc aswell. Might it be worth just taking 3 bats?

Jack of Blades
23-03-2008, 12:55
You're onto something here mate, something really nasty... :evilgrin:

Scythe
23-03-2008, 14:05
Sounds good. Keep in mind that bats give you more expensive wounds as wolves do, and they take up a special slot. On the other hand, they are easier to heal and -1 to hit...

Lordmonkey
23-03-2008, 16:18
I like it! Although, don't you need a unit with US 5 or more to destroy fleeing units? Are the fell bats US 1 or 2 apeice?

W0lf
23-03-2008, 20:01
1 a piece hence the unit size of 5...

Thats the big problem (and why i took 5)..

Still id like to see if itd work.

heinrichvoncarstein
23-03-2008, 23:50
:evilgrin:......:evilgrin:..... that's all i have to say.

fubukii
24-03-2008, 00:23
its a nice idea a bit more points though, i may be mistaken but isnt there a bloodline power that lets u raise bats pasttheir starting size :) ?

Lordmonkey
24-03-2008, 00:34
its a nice idea a bit more points though, i may be mistaken but isnt there a bloodline power that lets u raise bats pasttheir starting size :) ?

Kudos, that man!

English 2000
24-03-2008, 02:48
Sounds great, until you face someone like me.

I'll just leave the bats unmolested, this leaving you to block your own LOS.

Eventually you will want to charge with your Knights of the Burger King and move your bats out of the way. But since charges come before remaining moves you will have to expose your knights for a turn of fire.

Depending on the opponent this could be enough to neuter the knights, or enough for me to get a wolf/zombie/eagle/reaver/mounted squire redirection squad in position. Other armies have stuff they can put in the way too.

Nice idea, but good players will still find a way around it.

What will you do against missile fire from hills that can still see over the bats to shoot the knights. I know the idea is to stop them from being lured into frenzied charges, but even with the bat screen it's still doable.

Lordmonkey
24-03-2008, 02:59
But since charges come before remaining moves you will have to expose your knights for a turn of fire.

Vanhel's Danse Macabre

English 2000
24-03-2008, 03:17
Vanhel's Danse Macabre

And you can only cast that succesfully on a unit once, meaning the KoBK are within 8" of my unit to start with. So the bats are closer. Odds are my unit is in range to hit the bats and then overrun into the knights to deny them the charge bonus of lances.

Odds are I will have also positioned heavy cav to flank them.

The Danse is limited in it's usefulness in this case.

GodHead
24-03-2008, 08:48
It seems like you haven't heard of how simultaneous charges with Frenzied units works out:

http://warhammer.org.uk/PhP/viewtopic.php?p=412931&highlight=frenzy#412931

You don't move the bats out of the way, you leave a tiny gap for the knights to see through, then charge with the Bats, and the Knights issue their charge because they can a.) see the unit, and b.) make their charge because the bats are charging too and won't be in their way after they move.

As the bats are on much larger bases, in order to maximize the number of models in contact all of the knights go base-to-base with the enemy, and one bat goes corner to corner.

Alternatively, it also works for the bats to charge a totally unrelated enemy, and with their 20" charge and 360 degree line of sight, it shouldn't be hard to find something else.

Of course this doesn't accomplish what the original poster set out to do, but it's perhaps the best Frenzy screen in the game.

Latro
24-03-2008, 10:00
That's exactly what my Knights of Khorne and Furies always do ... only Blood Knights can do it better. This tactic is so damned evil that my eyes begin to glow red just by reading about it.

:evilgrin:

English 2000
24-03-2008, 11:35
It seems like you haven't heard of how simultaneous charges with Frenzied units works out:

I don't have tine right now to examine the rules, but I'm not certain that is correct - if memory serves if they can see and have range they have to charge, in your example they would end up hitting the back of the dogs and stopping - failed charge - I need to check the wording on frenzy though - I don't use frenzied troops so I don't know for sure.

Maybe after I re-read that rules section tonight I'll have to revise my opinion of Knights of the Burger King and get some after all (suitably converted from something else to avoid the ugly and waaaay overpriced models GW seems to think I should purchase)

But yes, you are right, it will work well if the bats charge something else. I also have bats to spare. Muwahahahahaha

Latro
24-03-2008, 11:41
I don't have tine right now to examine the rules, but I'm not certain that is correct - if memory serves if they can see and have range they have to charge, in your example they would end up hitting the back of the dogs and stopping - failed charge - I need to check the wording on frenzy though - I don't use frenzied troops so I don't know for sure.

That's only half of it and not quite how it works (but a very handy half to have though). If you don't want the frenzied Blood Knights to charge, keep the bats where they are. The Knights can see a target, but can't reach it ... which means there's no charge and both units (Bats and Knights can move normally). If you do want to charge with your Knights, declare a charge with your Bats and then with your Knights ... the Bats charge and clear a path for the Knights who are forced to follow due to frenzy. Both units smash into the enemy and because as much models as possible have to be in contact, the narrower Knights will push the Bats to the side.

:evilgrin:

W0lf
24-03-2008, 12:14
:) i did well then :P

thought this looked good on paper.

Thou ill probably attempt the same but with 2 units of 3 bats. they can do the same but are more flexible (plus the enemy cant kill the unit with one round e.g organ gun)

GrogsnotPowwabomba
24-03-2008, 14:38
Awesome tactic.

Also, just to add some weight to the matter, Latro and Godhead are correct in their description about how the screening of Frenzied troops works.

AngryAngel
24-03-2008, 14:56
Sounds great, until you face someone like me.

I'll just leave the bats unmolested, this leaving you to block your own LOS.

Eventually you will want to charge with your Knights of the Burger King and move your bats out of the way. But since charges come before remaining moves you will have to expose your knights for a turn of fire.

Depending on the opponent this could be enough to neuter the knights, or enough for me to get a wolf/zombie/eagle/reaver/mounted squire redirection squad in position. Other armies have stuff they can put in the way too.

Nice idea, but good players will still find a way around it.

What will you do against missile fire from hills that can still see over the bats to shoot the knights. I know the idea is to stop them from being lured into frenzied charges, but even with the bat screen it's still doable.

Not to cast stones here, but he was merely asking if it would work. Which it would. Of course an experienced player can find ways around it, if your good enough almost every move has a counter move. Thats the best part about playing a game like this. Every unit also has its counter in other lists. Doesn't mean his tactic isn't viable, for even the best players may make a mistake. As well as catching in less experienced players by surprise. It also gives another idea for a list set up so you don't need to run the same lists all the time.

It sounds like a good idea for a unit that can be tricky to wield. Keep up the good ideas and the thinking man. Oh and if ya ever find that unbeatable plan for the knights use, let us know.

Lordmonkey
24-03-2008, 15:15
And you can only cast that succesfully on a unit once, meaning the KoBK are within 8" of my unit to start with. So the bats are closer. Odds are my unit is in range to hit the bats and then overrun into the knights to deny them the charge bonus of lances.

Not really. Say the Knights are 18" or so away from the intended target, with the bats completely screening them in front, say, 15" away. The knights do not (and cannot) charge due to the bats completely screening the knights from a target at either end. Now the bats fly right over to just behind the enemy unit, while the knights march right forward. Now they are 3" away. One successful cast of the Monster Mash and its all over.

Odds are I will have also positioned heavy cav to flank them.

Flank them where? If the target unit breaks, the knights could be too far away, or even off the table - unpredictable. But as Angry Angel says, everything has a counter-ploy. And then there are counter-counter-ploys, and counter-ploy-counter-ploys, and then someone throws their dummy out the pram and hits the other player with a hardback rulebook... it goes on :D

Spirit
24-03-2008, 22:44
Also, another (although small) point, is that fell bats can be raised a lot easier. D6 per casting as opposed to 1 per casting. Which makes them a lot harder to remove as a screen.

fubukii
24-03-2008, 22:47
it is d6 to add to the unit that is nice, maybe start out with 2 units of 3, then cast a invo or 2 into each of them and end up with 2 units of 5+ bats :)?

oh man i knew i had 6 blisters of bats for some reason!

English 2000
25-03-2008, 11:34
Not really. Say the Knights are 18" or so away from the intended target, with the bats completely screening them in front, say, 15" away. The knights do not (and cannot) charge due to the bats completely screening the knights from a target at either end. Now the bats fly right over to just behind the enemy unit, while the knights march right forward. Now they are 3" away. One successful cast of the Monster Mash and its all over.

Re-read the spell description :)
And no, I still haven't have time to re-read the frenzy rules :/ lol
If you guys are right though I'll be adding some Knights of Burger King soon :)

Karhedron
25-03-2008, 22:19
Also, another (although small) point, is that fell bats can be raised a lot easier. D6 per casting as opposed to 1 per casting. Which makes them a lot harder to remove as a screen.
Although you have to be careful not to fly them out of range of IoN. Could lead to potential embarassment. :o

Dark_Mage99
26-03-2008, 00:05
A nifty idea, Wolf. And as someone mentioned, you could start with 3 and raise them to 5 or higher.

The idea is more to do with screening their Frenzy than protecting them from missile fire, which their T4, 2+ armour and 4+ ward should be able to shrug off fairly easily.

Have you tried screening with a Varghulf? More expensive, but it guarantees them line of sight for the all-important charge. Keep the Varghulf 1" in front of them, and there is no way they will be able to charge until you want them to. Plus, it's tougher than both bats and wolves... though perhaps brings with it a massive "Shoot us!" sign.

Joezombie
26-03-2008, 03:18
Would charging the same unit with both the Knights and 3 bats work? As they move the bats have a bigger frontage, being a unit of skirmishers they have gaps between them the knights do not. When the bats charge they all line up base to base, (or can one end up behind the others in case of a small enemy unit?) the knight now having los can charge. Any thoughts?

decker_cky
26-03-2008, 04:01
The need to have LoS before the bats move to charge, as otherwise, it doesn't fulfill the requirements for a frenzied (or any, but that's not the relevant point) charge.

GrogsnotPowwabomba
26-03-2008, 04:23
Wrong. To declare a charge, you need line of sight. Positioning the bats so they allow for line of sight from the Blood Knights accomplishes this. Then, the knights are forced to charge due to frenzy.

Now chargers are moved. The bats move since they declared their charge first. Now the knights are not blocked from their charge and are free to make their charge move as normal.

This is clearly written within the rules and I don't see how there is any debate to this...

Zethal
26-03-2008, 07:50
Grog is completely right.
This tactic works and should be common place for anyone who has fought against khorne before.

The biggest flaw with the tactic is the bats inability to flee. Due to this all opposing troops are basically 2-3'' closer to the KotBK then before. Charge the bats, kill them all, overrun. Possibly even get to fight the KotBK that turn due to Pursuit in to Fresh Enemy rules. So by doing this your giving all your opponents troops an extra few inches on their charges. Still a great tactic though, and really all that matters is KotBK get in combat few things can touch them once they are.

Fraoch
26-03-2008, 22:22
I'm not sure this tactic will work quite as well as is being suggested as the knights and the bats have to line up equally (Rulebook Pg 23 last paragraph) so the bats may loose wounds and perhaps not all the knights will be able to fight.

Would work better if the bats charged another unit.

soots
26-03-2008, 23:10
As much as id love to roll those attack dice when that unit charges, i think its still a gamble. Your basically devoting 500pts into a 6W unit. To give you an idea, this unit is cheaper than that and doesnt cost a rare slot

15 Black Knights, Stand + Champ + Banner barrows = 497 pts.

Dark_Mage99
26-03-2008, 23:24
But can that unit break units on their own, charging to the front? At the end of the day, you're still only going to do about 5 wounds, give or take.

A unit of only 4 Blood Knights is cheaper, and can still deal more damage by far. Even if they are reduced to two, they will still do more damage than Black Knights. If you can keep them alive for one or two turns (which shouldn't be too hard) I would consider them over Black Knights every time.

soots
26-03-2008, 23:49
They definately wont do as much damage as the bloodknights, but they are far more reliable. They are T4 2+ save, which is the same as the bloodknights, and they dont have to contend with running off through frenzy, plus they have +2 combat res points over the bk and they will outnumber nearly every unit in the game.

Zethal
27-03-2008, 00:03
I'm not sure this tactic will work quite as well as is being suggested as the knights and the bats have to line up equally (Rulebook Pg 23 last paragraph) so the bats may loose wounds and perhaps not all the knights will be able to fight.

Would work better if the bats charged another unit.

I thought that is what was being suggested.
Bats charge another unit. Which they can do easily with a flying 20" 360 charge.

Krootman
27-03-2008, 00:15
couldn't you use flyers to land by the blood nights and then bait them around?

decker_cky
27-03-2008, 00:15
Black knights in smaller units are brilliant though. Use terrain to protect them, and hit extremely hard. Don't even really need the bat screen with black knights usually.

fubukii
27-03-2008, 01:48
couldn't you use flyers to land by the blood nights and then bait them around?

no not if their los is blocked by the fell bat screen and or path of movement, you cant charge something u cant see or make it too.

Krootman
27-03-2008, 04:49
no not if their los is blocked by the fell bat screen and or path of movement, you cant charge something u cant see or make it too.

well do they only have frontal arc los or 360? if its frontal then yea ur right ;/

Zethal
27-03-2008, 05:40
Why would Blood Knights have 360 charge?

Frankly
27-03-2008, 09:07
Wait, wait, wait.

Didn't you bag anti baiting tricks and the B.Knights on another thread, because you were scared of using a frenzied unit.

And now your just bringing up other peoples baiting suggestions from that thread.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Anyway, good tactic. But its better to use dire wolves for their points cost and use bats for multi-tasking support unit work.

GrogsnotPowwabomba
27-03-2008, 09:27
If you have the free Special slot, I think Bats do this better because they will have more options on the charge (both overall distance and the ability to fly over obstacles that don't block LOS, but still block a charge).

They also can be healed more easily with IoN.

warlord hack'a
27-03-2008, 11:27
using bats is dangerous: if they can not flee they are prone to getting charged. If you charge them with the knights into the same unit you give the enemy an easy option to still rack up kills by killing the bats, not the knights. if you charge the bats into another enemy unit then you are sacrificing this unit only to make sure your blood knights get the charge..
But in general it's a good way to screen your blood knights, just do not think thsi will solve all your problems..

Von Wibble
27-03-2008, 12:13

You don't move the bats out of the way, you leave a tiny gap for the knights to see through, then charge with the Bats, and the Knights issue their charge because they can a.) see the unit, and b.) make their charge because the bats are charging too and won't be in their way after they move.

As the bats are on much larger bases, in order to maximize the number of models in contact all of the knights go base-to-base with the enemy, and one bat goes corner to corner.

I disagree with the last part of this. The first unit to charge should maximise contact and then the next unit charge in. So the bats would all touch the enemy unit and maybe the blood knihts clip, or, since 5 bats have quite a wide frontage, fail to charge. The tactic of charging an alternate unit is a good one however (I use a similar strategy with 5 huntsmen screening volkmar) - and quite fair too. A 50pt unit should not be able to stop a 3-400 point one for half the battle (and I'm usually the one with the eagle!)

blurred
27-03-2008, 13:11
It is a nasty tactic indeed as are all "hitty unit + maneuverable unit" combos. The only flaw I can think of is the fact that the bats are unable to flee which can lead to your blood knights being charged by an overrunning enemy unit. Also, if your bats are charged by swarms or similar enemies which don't kill the bats but just 'jam' them, your knights are jammed as well. So be careful. :)

GodHead
27-03-2008, 17:13
I disagree with the last part of this. The first unit to charge should maximise contact and then the next unit charge in. So the bats would all touch the enemy unit and maybe the blood knihts clip, or, since 5 bats have quite a wide frontage, fail to charge. The tactic of charging an alternate unit is a good one however (I use a similar strategy with 5 huntsmen screening volkmar) - and quite fair too. A 50pt unit should not be able to stop a 3-400 point one for half the battle (and I'm usually the one with the eagle!)

The maximizing contact rules are quite specific. You must maximize the total number of models from both sides. This isn't done on a "per charging unit" basis.

Scythe
27-03-2008, 18:00
It is a nasty tactic indeed as are all "hitty unit + maneuverable unit" combos. The only flaw I can think of is the fact that the bats are unable to flee which can lead to your blood knights being charged by an overrunning enemy unit. Also, if your bats are charged by swarms or similar enemies which don't kill the bats but just 'jam' them, your knights are jammed as well. So be careful. :)

Luckily most swarms aren't that fast, so they should be avoidable in most cases. Overrunning knights, on the other hand, can be rather torublesome. ;)

Oberon
27-03-2008, 18:08
using bats is dangerous: if they can not flee they are prone to getting charged. If you charge them with the knights into the same unit you give the enemy an easy option to still rack up kills by killing the bats, not the knights.
You are saying that the Blood Knights won't be able to kill the whole front rank when charging with their WS5 S7 lances, thus leaving their enemies to "rack up kills" from the bats? Not likely, I'd say. ;)

Nice tactic, anyway.

Adolphus
27-03-2008, 20:09
I just tryied this tactic against my buddy last night, wanted to try out the blood knights so proxyed some into my army. Now I'm not the best player in the world, neither is my freind, but he does feild wood elves and is rather adept at baiting...(which is why I never use any khorne against him, when i feild choas), and this tactic worked wonders. i took 5 fell bats as a screen and kept them fairly close infront of the knights, when the time came the charged off into some glade riders and the bk's went right into a unit of 15 wardancers....sure he got to strike first but they still trampled the elves into dust....i took banner of strogios though not the banner of the blood keep

soots
27-03-2008, 20:48
I wouldnt trust Fell Bats to kill anything. They hit weaker than your standard empiretroop (considering big base and 2 weak attacks)

Oberon
27-03-2008, 20:54
Indeed, my fell bats (5 strong at the beginning, usually three strong when they get in there) struggle with empire war machine crews, and it makes me sad. But one got to have bats with VC, so they stay no matter how horrendously bad they do. And no, I don't use them against anything heavier than crews, in CC so that is not the problem here.

soots
27-03-2008, 21:19
Dont know if this has been brought up.

x Blood Knights Banner of Strigois
Led by Vampire Thrall with Blood Drinker

If the Thrall attacks first, and manages to resurrect the models lost previously through magic/shooting. Do those models attack as if they charged?

Malorian
27-03-2008, 21:22
Dont know if this has been brought up.

x Blood Knights Banner of Strigois
Led by Vampire Thrall with Blood Drinker

If the Thrall attacks first, and manages to resurrect the models lost previously through magic/shooting. Do those models attack as if they charged?

This is in the rule book. The blood drinker brings them back as per IoN, and in IoN is say models raised when you charge do not get the bonus's for charging.

So no lances, but still 3 str 5 attacks...

Spirit
27-03-2008, 21:30
I just tryied this tactic against my buddy last night, wanted to try out the blood knights so proxyed some into my army. Now I'm not the best player in the world, neither is my freind, but he does feild wood elves and is rather adept at baiting...(which is why I never use any khorne against him, when i feild choas), and this tactic worked wonders. i took 5 fell bats as a screen and kept them fairly close infront of the knights, when the time came the charged off into some glade riders and the bk's went right into a unit of 15 wardancers....sure he got to strike first but they still trampled the elves into dust....i took banner of strogios though not the banner of the blood keep

Did you remember to frenzy your horses? I hope you did. 2S4 attacks from each horse is funny.

EldarBishop
27-03-2008, 21:39
Nice... maybe time to get some more bats... :D (too bad I have 30 dire wolves since I was using the Sylvania list).

I'd use them to block fleeing personally, and not charge in with the knights. I'll also be using Black Knights (I think Blood Knights are a giant expensive target [on paper]... but, I might playtest them a bit and see before I buy them at 110.00 CDN or converted some to match the rest of my army if I can find the OOP bits).

Gaftra
27-03-2008, 21:55
see! this totally make the two units of blood knights work! i knew it! :chrome:

dire bats i think are going to be showing up alot more in armies because they dont have to be near a vampire for maximum movement AND can be raised above starting size.

GrogsnotPowwabomba
27-03-2008, 22:08
using bats is dangerous: if they can not flee they are prone to getting charged.

They have a 20" move/charge. I don't see how this is a problem in most situations...

Frankly
28-03-2008, 09:42
Did you remember to frenzy your horses? I hope you did. 2S4 attacks from each horse is funny.

eh eh thats funny, I've got to remember that.

At Eldarbishop, I have like 102 dire wolves I think.

Dark_Mage99
28-03-2008, 10:59
Has anyone tried using bat swarms for this? They will always provide line of sight for the Knights to charge, although their move is reduced. And I spose enemies will still be able to shoot the knights... but for frenzy purposes, could be nice.

fubukii
28-03-2008, 11:48
i think the point is not to slow down the knights, and to block los for shooting and other things, the bat swarm just doesnt work in this instance as well as the fell bat

warlord hack'a
28-03-2008, 14:11
but blocking LOS for shooting and still performing the combo trick is not possible, it's either/or. When you want the knights to charge you need LOS to the target past the bats. But this most likely will mean that the enemy will have LOS to the knights as well..

But it looks like baiting and blocking have become more difficult with this tactic (due to the flying of the bats), so then we will have to sacrifice a redirecting unit to keep the knights at bay. Poor little snots or fast cav..

one thing to keep in mind though: flyers land at the end of their move, and when they stand on the ground they will still need LOS to thier charge target. So if the enemy puts a big unit of fast cav right in front of your bats that block LOS to the rest of your troops, then your bats can choose to charge these (and still block the knights behind it) or fly somewhere else, in which case the knights can not charge.

GrogsnotPowwabomba
28-03-2008, 15:04
Right, and that is probably the best counter to this tactic.

Fast cav is awesome...

Von Wibble
28-03-2008, 15:17
You are saying that the Blood Knights won't be able to kill the whole front rank when charging with their WS5 S7 lances, thus leaving their enemies to "rack up kills" from the bats? Not likely, I'd say. ;)

Nice tactic, anyway.

If the enemy have strikes first rule (you can tell I'm a HE player) then the fell bats would give free CR to the opponent. But then again, my swordmasters can take BKs anyway;)

Latro
28-03-2008, 16:03
but blocking LOS for shooting and still performing the combo trick is not possible, it's either/or. When you want the knights to charge you need LOS to the target past the bats. But this most likely will mean that the enemy will have LOS to the knights as well..

Don't forget that the Blood Knights need only one model peeping along the edge of the Bats to have enough line of sight for a charge ... while the shooting units needs to have line of sight for each model that wants to shoot.

So chances are that just one or two model from a unit of shooters can target the Blood Knights while the rest can shoot.

:cool:

fubukii
28-03-2008, 16:15
Don't forget that the Blood Knights need only one model peeping along the edge of the Bats to have enough line of sight for a charge ... while the shooting units needs to have line of sight for each model that wants to shoot.

So chances are that just one or two model from a unit of shooters can target the Blood Knights while the rest can shoot.

:cool:

exactly what i was going to say, beat to the punch though

Lordmonkey
29-03-2008, 00:45
I'm going to give the bats + knights trick a try on wednesday (Vs Empire, of all things :D )

I'll let you all know how it goes!

Sarael
29-03-2008, 08:33
If the enemy have strikes first rule (you can tell I'm a HE player) then the fell bats would give free CR to the opponent. But then again, my swordmasters can take BKs anyway;)

And Swordmasters are about the only unit in the game that Blood Knights have to think about before charging. Everything else (except High Elves) has it's front rank removed before it gets to strike back. Of course, there's always the 4+ armor save, then the 4+ regen...

warlord hack'a
29-03-2008, 09:37
wrong, blood knights should also be careful about charging night goblins.

And basically they should be careful not to charge any enemy unit that is of not too high points costs and has the option to flee from a charge (= not immune to ItP) as then the enemy will flee with that unit, which will leave your knights stranded and sort of in trouble (though not really with their 3S5 hits each).

How much again would this unit be, including the needed BSB with regeneration banner? 600 or 700 points? You bet they can take on anything, they should be able to for that point cost.

fubukii
29-03-2008, 12:00
true the knights may not want to charge night gobs, but with the fell bat screen there shouldnt be any problem baiting out those crazy fanactics :)

splat
29-03-2008, 13:11

do blood knights nightmares also gain the frenzy????

Scythe
29-03-2008, 14:35
do blood knights nightmares also gain the frenzy????

All mounts do under 7th edition.