PDA

View Full Version : VC as Chaos.

MrBigMr
25-03-2008, 19:19
When I was getting to WHFB, I went through plenty of army ideas. One of them was a Khorne army based on the style of Sleepy Hollow and the headless horseman. The whole "Skulls for the Skull Throne" thingy and:
"Even if one's head were to be suddenly cut off, he should be able to do one more action with certainty. With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die."
-Ghost Dog

I currently run a Slaanesh daemonic legion but the Sleepy Hollow army keeps haunting me (pun intended). After looking through the new VC book I started to think that it would work better than mere Hordes of Chaos army (I don't like the Khorne frenzy) and would fit more with the theme of headless, undead warriors.

But the question is, can such an army work? I was thinking of doing Skeleton from Chaos Warriors (I know it's not heavy armour, but I like the models and they're better than marauders), Black Knights from Chaos Knights, Dire Wolves from 40K Kroot Hounds (they have that daemonic dog look), something flying or something from Furies (they look good with the hounds) and a good and a hard hitting lord on a steed. Anything else?

Can one make a working army with such composition?