PDA

View Full Version : 'Nid Hunters

charlie_c67
19-04-2005, 11:21
Was speaking to my local blackshirt last saturday and he mentioned that the new staff order list had metal nid hunters on it and we'd probably see them in about a months time. He tried to find the list to show me but someone else had pinched it.

First up, the obvious. Is it true? Secondly, anyone got any idea what they look like?

Brimstone
19-04-2005, 11:27
First up, the obvious. Is it true? Secondly, anyone got any idea what they look like?

Well they seem to have kinda suprised everybody as you can see here.

http://www.portent.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1197

Don't think anybody has seen them yet.

Delicious Soy
19-04-2005, 11:28
Dammit Brimstone, I had the link ready and everything!

charlie_c67
19-04-2005, 11:31
M'eh, that's what u get from not being able to see Portent all weekend. I'll lock it down.

Edit:Or not. Appears I can't even though I started the thread. That's gone too I take it? If Brim or someone could do the honours then.

boogle
19-04-2005, 14:15
charlie, what is that on your avatar, its been bugging me for months?

charlie_c67
19-04-2005, 14:22
It's an HH jetbike ridden by a member of the Emperors children. Not my army but I loved the idea of Jetbikes swooping and jinking down the street to attack a position.

boogle
19-04-2005, 14:25
thanks, i have the book, but the pic is so squashed its hard to tell, i though it was some sort of 'Nid Assault spawn, but now you've told me, I can see it

charlie_c67
19-04-2005, 14:41
Different I suppose! ;) and it was sporting the obligitory red nose over christmas right up until portent died cos I lost the original and only found it again recently...

philbrad2
19-04-2005, 19:01
GW seem to have gotten this one under the radar on us. I can only take solace from the level of detail on Marneus and his 'homies'. Hope the Nid hunters are to the same level of detail.

:cool:

Baggers
19-04-2005, 19:20
GW seem to have gotten this one under the radar on us. I can only take solace from the level of detail on Marneus and his 'homies'. Hope the Nid hunters are to the same level of detail.

:cool:

I was told that the Nid Hunters have only very recently appeared on the internal releases.

charlie_c67
20-04-2005, 08:24
Got this this morning

Hi there,
Cheers for the email, it is indeed true there will be models for the Tyrannic
War Veterans, they are released 25th June priced 6 for 2. They will be
available to advanced order from the 7th May from the Online Store
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk or over the phone with us on
0115 9140000. They look very grizzled and battle hardened who have been fighting
Tyranids for an incredibly long time, their armour is chipped and dinted with
many trophies from past enemies, best thing to do is to keep your eye on the
sneak peeks on the new pages for pictures.

Hope this helps

Please include all previous email correspondence in your replies, or if you
prefer, you can give us a ring on 0115 9140000 and we will be more than happy to
answer any questions you may have.

Cheers, hear from you soon,

Stuart