PDA

View Full Version : 2250 ForestGoblins

redbaron998
25-03-2008, 23:34
Well here is a goblin list I have been working on, If ya could give me any input that would be great, also any help on how to reduce it to 2k and be effective

Lords:

Goblin Warboss @ 156
- Gigantic Spider
- Martog’s Best Basha
- Light Armour
- Shield
- Warboss Umm’s Best Boss At

Heroes:

Goblin Big Boss @ 104
- BSB
- Light Armour
- Enchanted Shield
- Wolf
- Wullopa’s One Hit Wunda

Goblin Shaman @ 140
- LvL 2
- 2 Dispel Scrolls

Goblin Shaman @ 140
- LvL 2
- Staff of Sneaky Stealing

Core:

26 Goblins @ 124
- Shields
- Full Command

30 Goblins @ 140
- Shields
- Full Command

30 Goblins @ 140
- Shields
- Full Command

30 Goblins @ 140
- Shields
- Full Command

20 Night Goblins @ 139
- Short Bows
- Musician
- 3 Fanatics

20 Night Goblins @ 139
- Short Bows
- Musician
- 3 Fanatics

10 Spider Riders @ 136
- Musician

10 Spider Riders @ 136
- Musician

6 Wolfs Riders @ 84
- Musician
- Spears

6 Wolfs Riders @ 84
- Musician
- Spears

Special:

Goblin Rock Lobber

Goblin Rock Lobber

Goblin Spear Chukka

Goblin Spear Chukka

Goblin Spear Chukka

Goblin Spear Chukka

Rare:

Doom Diver

Doom Diver

Plan is for battle line to look like this.

WR, SR, NG, G, G(BSB), G(General), G, NG, SR, WR

With artillery placed where needed. The NG will be a bit forward to unleash fanatics. When enemy hits the SRs will wit on the flanks. WR will go hunting.

As you can see the list is mainly shooty with all the artillery to windle the enemy down enough where my weddy goblins can win

warlord hack'a
26-03-2008, 08:28
I would add something that hits hard in combat, such as squigs, or some wolf chariots, or some trolls. You have a LOT of artillery, you might find it difficult to find a place for them where they can all shoot, especially since you have 6 infantry blocks to field as well.

For the rest, nice list!

The GoboNinja
27-03-2008, 04:53
hmmm the 10 spider rider units seem a bit expensive considering their role... maybe split em all up into 5 man groups to get the most out of em. Like the gobo list tho dude. Got a night gobo horde muhself.

redbaron998
27-03-2008, 06:01
Actually I am thinking of A. Using Night Goblins instead of Reg Goblins for all but characters (would forest tribe goblins have armour) and the fanatics would be something like hunting braves.

Anyways I am gonna work on this list some more. I just finished a Dwarf Castle list so am gonna come back to all goblins and see how that works

(when I say finish I meant with the list, not the army, I love making lists so

Braad
27-03-2008, 06:21
Well, first thing, I would rather drop the night gobbo's instead of the common gobbo's. If you check the stats you'll notice that the forest gobbo on spider stats match those of the common gobbo's.
I guess you should be able to think of something for armour. Maybe something simple, like wooden plates or so.

Chariots don't fit a forest based army, so I wouldn't go with that advise.

Trolls could be nice, but I would say either river or common (maybe a common troll converted nicely to a "forest troll") since stone trolls more or less belong in the mountains.

Split up your fast cavalry into 5 or 6 man units. I find they work best like that.

For making units of forest gobbo's, I always thought of shaving the tops of from 7th edition night gobbo's, giving them feathers&stuff, and painting the robes some camo-scheme...

If you think an effective army is more important then a themed army, please don't listen to me :p