PDA

View Full Version : Aldred's Casket of Sorcery

alpha_dude
27-03-2008, 22:03
How would this work vs necromancy, ION and raise dead for example?? Could the empire player raise a unit of zombies, or heal his own units??

Atrahasis
27-03-2008, 22:07
I have a feeling IoN specifically says that it only works on Undead models, so he would have to raise a new unit with Raise Dead and then Increase/Heal it with IoN.

Lordsaradain
28-03-2008, 00:25
Yep, you can only heal undead models.

Too bad Vanhels dance macabre can only target friendly models, would be pretty sweet if you could steal it and then cast it to mess up his battleline by marching a few zombies in front of his knights or whatever.

T10
28-03-2008, 08:48
Uhm, if allowed, that would be pretty common in VC vs. VC battles. I don't think it would be very pleasant.

-T10

Lordsaradain
28-03-2008, 19:36
Uhm, if allowed, that would be pretty common in VC vs. VC battles. I don't think it would be very pleasant.

-T10

It would fit great fluffwise anyway, vampires struggling not only physically but also mentally over power of the undead horde.

Zombies etc are mindless and I can picturrea weak vampire raising a few zombies and then a stronger vampire appearing and turning the zombies on their master.

Dendo Star
28-03-2008, 20:26
As an interesting note, if you hired the Cursed Company you could use captured Necromancy spells on them.

Lordsaradain
28-03-2008, 23:11
I suppose you could. :D

WillFightForFood
29-03-2008, 01:43
As an interesting note, if you hired the Cursed Company you could use captured Necromancy spells on them.

Might as well, seeing as how Kreugar hates Undead. Fluffy addition to an Empire vs. VC match.

T10
29-03-2008, 12:55
It would fit great fluffwise anyway, vampires struggling not only physically but also mentally over power of the undead horde.

Zombies etc are mindless and I can picturrea weak vampire raising a few zombies and then a stronger vampire appearing and turning the zombies on their master.

Would've, should've... can't.

The Lore of the Vampires is pretty precise on what spells can be cast on friendly or enemy units.

-T10