PDA

View Full Version : Luthor Huss/ Volkmar 200 pt army Q

Dark Empire
28-03-2008, 01:03
Edit: That would be 2000 pt army...

Out of newbiness I seem to have run into a small :wtf:. While thumbin' through my Empire codex I noticed Luthor being a Hero choice. The GW store lists him as being a "Lord AND Hero choice". Also in the flavor text under Luthors description the book says he would make a good "second in command for forces that can include one or more Lords". If he's a hero choice then where's the issue with Lords here?

Basically I wanna know if I can have Luthor and Volkmar together in a 2000 pt army.

Dark Empire
28-03-2008, 02:02
Am I just getting too caught up in the Lord/Hero terminology?

alextroy
28-03-2008, 02:04
Luther Huss is just a Hero. No extra choices necessary.

Dark Empire
28-03-2008, 02:06
Luther Huss is just a Hero. No extra choices necessary.

Thanks, that's basically what I needed to know. I realize it's a dumb question cause he's clearly in the "Hero" section...but the "armies allowing one or more LORDS" threw me.

Crispian25
28-03-2008, 03:01
Yeah, there's a lot of errors in the Empire book, especially early prints, related to the abilities (Fiery demagogue, righteous fury). I called it in to GW, and they said it was from original ideas that were later removed for any variety of reasons.

alextroy
28-03-2008, 03:36
Luther was a Lord and Hero choice in the 6th Edition Empire Book. GW did a bad job updating his text for the new book.