PDA

View Full Version : 2k All Comers, Dwards

redbaron998
28-03-2008, 13:32
Here is the All Comers Dwarf army I have been working on, Please do review it.

Lords:

Runelord @ 348
- Anvil of Doom
- Shield
- Rune of Stone
- Rune of Resistance

Heroes:

Thane @ 175
- BSB
- Master Rune of Gromril
- Rune of Resistance
- Rune of Striking
- Rune of the Furnace
- Oathstone

Core:

19 Longbeards @ 303
- Shields
- Full Command
- Master rune of Grungni

25 Warriors @ 250
- Shields
- Full Command

25 Warriors @ 250
- Shields
- Full Command

10 Quarrellers @ 120
- Shields

10 Quarrellers @ 120
- Shields

Special:

Grudgethrower @ 150
- Rune of Penetrating
- Rune of Accuracy
- Rune of Fire
- Engineer

Bolt Thrower @ 90
- Engineer
- Rune of Penetrating
- Rune of Fire

Bolt Thrower @ 85
- Engineer
- Rune of Penetrating

10 Miners @ 110

Total: 2001

Plan is to be able to take on All Comers.

So I think I have enough CC: Longbeards, Warriors, and Quarrellers and Miners into the flanks and rear

and enough shooting: Quarrellers, Bolt Throwers, and Grudgethrower, (and Anvil) to be good at shooting

The plan is to pretty much look like this:

Q, W, L, W, Q, With Anvil Safetly behind them and the artillary where best (Hill hopefully)

This should be a pretty stong line and if the enemy stays at range I should have enough shooting, and the miners to disrupt, to win that

And if they come at me I got my good shooting to hurt them, anvil to slow them, and enough CC to beat them

Also with the Longbeards having the Rune of Grungni my Longbeards and Warriors are pretty well protected from missle fire.

Also I put in the Oathstone with some spare points and think it could turn out well, If I am not felling lucky enough to use my Ancestor power to move my line to hopefully get a charge, then I can jsut use regular and move my longbeards into assault, since they will be forward of the line their flanks would be vurnable, thus the oathstone protects them and the warriors can hit anthing in tha flank that hits the longbeards.

Thoughts: Maybe Ironbreakers instead of Longbeards for center? Would need a point per guy and more expensive command, I am thinking no to this though, Longbeards should be tough enough to not worry about anything but the most powerful attacks.

Thoughts for 3k: 2 Units of Slayers for Flanks and Dragon Slayer as wildcard, Boost Miners to 15 and give command, Instead of one slayer unit add another miner unit of 15 for a strong offensive front, 2 Cannons?, Runesmith, others???)

Anyways any reviews would be great