PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Empire 2000pts

destroyerhive
28-03-2008, 16:37
There's a tournament down at my local store and was experimenting with lists and this is my favourite one

Templar Grand Master
Sword Of Power, Laurels of Victory (goes in the inner circle knights)

Captain
Barded Warhorse, Lance, Full Plate Armour, Shield, Sigil Of Sigmar (goes with with either swordsmen or knights)

Battle Wizard
Lvl.2, 2 Dispel Scrolls

Battle Wizard
Lvl.2, Rod of Power

20 Swordsmen
Full Command, 5 Haladiers, 10 Halbadiers

10 Handgunners
Marksmen, Hochland (2 of these)

Great Cannon

5 Outriders
Musician, Champion, Hochland

5 Pistoliers
Musician, Outrider, Repeater Pistol

11 Inner Circle Knights
Full Command, Banner of the Daemonslayer

Helstorm

Helblaster

TOTAL- 1992

Necromancer2
28-03-2008, 19:05
Do you need another core unit or do attachments count?

SonofUltramar
28-03-2008, 22:45
Do you need another core unit or do attachments count?

Detchments don't count but I think theop is taking 2 units of Handgunners and a unit of Swordsmen.

As for the list itself i'd drop the Knights down to 6 or 9 as 11 seems excessive to me and I use a cavalry army?

I'd put the Captain on foot as with your Grand Master in the Knights there really is no reason to put another character in there? I'd put him in the Swordsmen unit which i would boost to 24. Give him the shroud of magnus and shield to be survivable or meteoric iron, icon of magnus and a great weapon to add a bit of hitting power and psychlogical support?

I'd also take one detachment of 12 Halberdiers and with the points saved all round add a unit of Huntsmen as they are great for march blocking/mage hunting.

To be honest though as a long time Empire player they really aren't the greatest tourney army so i'd say just go along and have a laugh:)