Akuma
29-03-2008, 15:35
1 Arch Lector of Sigmar
General; Prayers of Sigmar; Heavy Armour
Shield of the Gorgon [25]
Sword of Fate
Van Horstman's Speculum
War Altar

- The Anti Character Set Up - I nominate enemy most powerfull character at the beggining of the game and position myself in the center of my army so that wherever would he gow i will have short stroll to kill him - with sword of fate and van hortsman speculum there isnt anything in the game to survive a chalange with this guy.

Battle Wizard
Magic Level 2
Dispel Scroll
Dispel Scroll

Battle Wizard
Magic Level 2
Rod of Power

Battle Wizard
Magic Level 2
Doomfire Ring

The wizards conclave all will take fire or light or death magic ( depending on the enemy ) and cast him to death - with rod of power i can easly swith to defensive with 10 dice or strenghten my casting phase with 11 power dices ...

20 Flagellant Warbands (Core)

One of 3 Anvil units - I needed altar , flegallants and steam tank to form 3 points of my army that cannot be overun in one turn ...

10 Handgunners
10 Handgunners
10 Handgunners

30 s4 AP shots are well suited to deal with knights and other infantry allike

Great Cannon
Great Cannon
Great Cannon

Those nuln monsters will hunt down any dragon or varghoulf enemy possesses not to mention chariots and im 1 priority enemy warmachines ...

5 Pistoliers
Brace of Pistols; Light Armour; Musician; Warhorse; Outrider (Repeater Pistol)

My "Last - First Line of Defence" those guys are there to direct flow of the battle - when i need to stop some fast flyer heading for my warmachines - or to divert charge from blood knights - things like that - thay are gloriously cheep and with 12 s4 AP that almost always hit on 4+ this unit is seriously a blast

Helblaster Volley Gun

The great booo ! maker - wise enemys fear the thing as it can be as deadly to my as to his unit - whole enemy regiments can be mowed down with the little bless of ladu luck - but most often it helps to deal with flyers and cavalry

Steam Tank

3 and final Anvil great agins elite infantry and gives me 4 cannon if i desperatly need it ...

Casting Pool: 8
Dispel Pool: 7
Models in Army: 77

Total Army Cost: 2000

On top of it few guidelines for posting comments , I dont play with special characters EVER - where i play thay are forbidden and generaly conciderd for weakling only.

As i concider this list to be the perfect 2000 points Empire army my only question would be - how on earth would you beat me ?

( ok thats only for geting you to reply :D )

Mad Doc Grotsnik
29-03-2008, 16:04
With a big, knobbly stick with all Nails in the end? Rusty ones mind.

But simply, I wouldn't beat you, as I choose to ignore the Tournaments in favour of local friendlies.

andy10k
29-03-2008, 18:08
I'd beat you with an identical list :P lol.

On a serious note, Vampire Counts (as you seem to keep referring to) might have a good shot, with such flexibility in the new book there might be a few tricks up there, going to have to wait till the next major tournament season to swing around and see what pops up.