PDA

View Full Version : Unexperienced with Lizardmen, but fun list

riven5
30-03-2008, 05:58
Hey guys, I'm just posting this army list because I thought it was pretty funny, mostly cause it's so damned unexpected. Somebody might see the Carnosaur coming, but, well, just read on.

Saurus Oldblood
light armor
Carnosaur
Blessing of Itzl
Blessed Spawning of Quetz
Blessed Spawning of Sotek
Enchanted Shield
Glyph Necklace
Sword of Might

Asarnil the Dragonlord

Salamander Hunting Pack
3x1

Kroxigor
4x1

Kroxigor
4x1

Terradons
3x1

Skink Skirmishers
15x1
Scouts

Skink Skirmishers
15x1
Scouts

Skink Skirmishers
15x1
Scouts

1997 points

Honestly, I've never so much as looked at Lizardmen before, except to drool over the potential power of a 2nd gen Slann. But this...this list just seems scary. One terrifying beast coming at you is bad enough, but two? Could be pretty hilarious to bring to a friendly game. I dunno how it would perform against actual competition, but eh, that's not really what I was shooting for.

So yeah. Discuss! :D

anarnii
30-03-2008, 14:55
pretty standard list except asarnil. main problem is you have only 2 dispel dice, so you wont be able to stop those uber spells of death on any of your units. also any magic heavy army will totally destroy you as you dont have enough defense. i can only imagine the massacre the new VC would have against you.

it might be fun for 1 or 2 no magic games like against dwarfs of something else though

riven5
30-03-2008, 15:05
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too :)

anarnii
30-03-2008, 15:19
and also i think that 15 is too many skinks to be in one scouting unit, and you should reduce the amount scounting as 1) you wont have enough terrain on your borad to be able to hide all those skinks in useful places, and 2) you really need to screen your valuable units especially kroxigor.

sorry only just noticed, potentially good though