PDA

View Full Version : HE 2k

eleveninches
31-03-2008, 10:57
Tyrion
lv2 Mage (silver wand, 2xpowerstones)
lv2 Mage (Ring of Fury)
lv2 Mage (steed, jewel of the dusk, powerstone)
10 Archers
10 Archers
Lion Chariot
Lion Chariot
7 Dragon Princes (Standard, musician, banner of arcane protection OR lion standard)
3 RBT

OR

Noble BSB (barded steed, dragon armour, lance, shield, battle banner)
lv2 Mage (Ring of Fury)
10 Archers
10 Archers
Lion Chariot
Lion Chariot
Lion Chariot
8 Dragon Princes (Standard, musician, banner of arcane protection OR lion standard)
3 RBT

fubukii
31-03-2008, 14:29
i dont like the idea of 3 150+ pt mages joining 2 units of 10 archers, seems like a easy way to get vp too me

Id add more dragon princes, they a bit more survivable then the chariots, move faster, etc. Also id suggest considering the banner of ellyrion for one of your units.

Ptolémée
31-03-2008, 14:54
Noble BSB (barded steed, dragon armour, lance, shield, battle banner)
lv2 Mage (Ring of Fury)
10 Archers
10 Archers
Lion Chariot
Lion Chariot
Lion Chariot
8 Dragon Princes (Standard, musician, banner of arcane protection OR lion standard)
3 RBT

I don't like 3mage level2 too. I prefer an Archmage with 1mage leve2.
With a BSB, it's really good.

2x10 archers is nice. But, I don't like the Lion chariot and the unit of 8DP.
For your special units, I prefer:

2Tiranoc chariot, or 1 lion chariot
5DP OR 5DP + Standard + musicien + warbanner (or banner of ellyrian). The BSB can joint then.

Whyt not add elit infantery? Swordmasters are good, the White Lions can stop the opposite heavy cavalery, and the Phoenix Guards are really good in defense. Or you can add a second unt of DP. Why not =)

To you to choose :)

winkypinky
31-03-2008, 15:28
Add a great eagle....

fubukii
31-03-2008, 18:39
yes i also agree the lack of great eagles, with such a small unit count is a bad idea. having 2 eagles would make it so you can redirect units that are trying to get on your flanks or block other units. they really are very useful.

SilentStalker
01-04-2008, 02:00
Its definatly better to get the Archmage + lvl2 + BSB than the 3 lvl2s. Not only is he better magicwise (and can take better items) your general will be Ld 9 instead of 8 with the archmage, as the BSB cannot be the general.

eleveninches
01-04-2008, 10:16
i dont like the idea of 3 150+ pt mages joining 2 units of 10 archers, seems like a easy way to get VP too me one will go in a RBT crew i think. I generally dont find normal archmages to be very good for their points. Teclis is good, but a normal archmage is not as effective, and cant have as many effective items as 3 lv2 mages can