Cannon (RoForging) = 125
Cannon (RoForging, MRoImmoliation) = 155
Bolt Thrower (Engineer, RoPenetration) = 85
Bolt Thrower (Engineer, RoPenetration, MRoSkewering) = 110
20x Hammerers (FC, Shields) = 290

RARE:
Organ Gun = 120
Organ Gun = 120

The +50 points on the Longbeards means I can take MRoGrungni vs. shooting heavy armies or RoStoicism + RoBattle for some crazy SCR. MRoSkewering on one of the BTs means I can get a sure shot off when I need it and a Master Engineer allows me to counter-battery fire with an entrenched Cannon. MRoImmoliation goes on the Cannon thats on the flank shot and 2x Organ Gun coped with 10 Thunderers are all I need as a 24" firebase.

Deployment is usually guns in the back (hopefully on a hill), Hammerers on the left flank, Longbeards in the middle and Warriors on the side. Lord normally goes with Hammerers, BSB with the Longbeards and Runesmith with the Warriors. MRoChallenge works wonders for anyone daring to charge my Warriors.

Let me know what you guys think.

Violadudester
01-04-2008, 04:52
Good list, but have you thought about adding a copter? I used two in my list this past weekend in a tourney, and they were perfect at march blocking and slowing down the faster elements of my various opponents. I think if you add one your shooting phase will really be enhanced, even if it is only for a turn or two before the crews get in cc. Also try and add a GW and RoStone on the engineer; I once held up a unit of miners (yes, I fought against dwarfs my last round in the tourney, lol) for about 3 turns before he fell.

LKHERO
01-04-2008, 14:49
Yeah I'll get on that Gyrocopter once I find something a little more durable than our current one. Too much fixing and repairing for that thing.. I hate it.

Violadudester
01-04-2008, 22:48
Oh you mean the blades? Yeah they suck. One thing I saw on some copters this weekend were paper clips attatched between each of the blades, on both sides, to help reinforce and prevent breaking. Better than nothing I guess, as I am going to try it on both of mine.